Main Menu

74 Challenger Canadian Restoration

Started by daaboots, November 13, 2019, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

From what I can see you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! :bigthumb:

daaboots

daaboots

daaboots

daaboots

daaboots

jimynick

Good to see you haven't given up! I had a lot of knowing been there, done that smiles and nodding of the head as I watched you walk through the minefield that is restoring one of these rust buckets. You're on top of it and I can't wait to see how it all turns out for you!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

You will really appreciate your car once it's done buddy.

daaboots

Quote from: jimynick on November 14, 2019, 11:22:52 AM
Good to see you haven't given up! I had a lot of knowing been there, done that smiles and nodding of the head as I watched you walk through the minefield that is restoring one of these rust buckets. You're on top of it and I can't wait to see how it all turns out for you!  :twothumbsup:

Nope, haven't given up yet! Just needed a break to focus on other things in life. How's your car coming along?

cordodge

jimynick

Quote from: daaboots on November 15, 2019, 09:01:00 AM
Quote from: jimynick on November 14, 2019, 11:22:52 AM

Nope, haven't given up yet! Just needed a break to focus on other things in life. How's your car coming along?
Well, it's a driver and I've been doing just that; but son Jim is getting hitched next May and he thinks it'd be nice to have a finished Challenger as a wedding car! So the pressure's on and I'm just trying to re-kindle some ambition to tear it all back down to paint it.  :tool:    :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

HP_Cuda

If you are as tenacious as I am the effort will be worth the result.

I will say that I probably won't take on a project like this again.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

dodgemania

daaboots

daaboots