Main Menu

wiring

Started by roguedc72, October 23, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

roguedc72

Hello fellow mopar weirdos, I'm finally putting my 72 340 challenger back together and have a couple of issues, the trunk floor and extensions were replaced a while back and the body shop never drilled the holes where the fuel sender unit wire goes through,it has sender unit on the left side towards the front, also the license plate wire hole, anybody with a 72 that can tell me where or better yet a couple pics would hugely appreciated,thanks in advance.

Roadman

Hey, welcome to the party @roguedc72     :welcome: Stay tuned.     :rebelflag"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the Site  :bigthumb:
The Fuel sender wire drops through a small 1" hole right above the sending unit in the tank , one of the members will have a picture , sorry I do not .

Cuda Cody

@roguedc72   It's not labelled in the photo in this link, but you can see it across from the filler hole in the trunk.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/reference-material/18/e-body-hole-locations-firewall-door-interior-ect/303/

303 Mopar

Quote from: roguedc72 on October 23, 2017, 05:13:07 PM
the holes where the fuel sender unit wire goes through,it has sender unit on the left side towards the front

Here is the fuel sender location on my '70, not sure if it changed on the '72 but hope this helps.

roguedc72

thanks, I'm going to hang to that post, lots of useful info