3 (23.1%)
Plum Crazy Purple (classic)
5 (38.5%)
Some type of pearl white
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

73TopBanana

If your interior is black, go with black vinyl roof, black strobe striping and panther pink

nsmall

http://gtcarlot.com/colors/car/109665362.html

Thats the best I could find regarding 2006 jeep Red rock Crystal Pearl

70vert

I chose Deep Water Blue Pearl for mine, and really love it. That is a Challenger color from 2008-2010 (I think). It goes great with the black top and also shows off the chrome well.

73TopBanana

floorit426

Quote from: 73TopBanana on September 11, 2019, 07:57:17 AM
top bananna, i am not biased lol

Everyone knows that yellow cars tend to be faster. :banana: No bias here, either.

7212Mopar

If I have a perfect body car and need new paint, my all time favorite is black interior and gloss black exterior. Black makes a muscle car really mean looking. Second will be bright silver exterior and dark burgundy red leather interior for a classy look. In either case, I will keep the chrome bumpers.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Topcat

My 2 favorite color choices I finialled out were Winchester Grey and B2 Blue
Certain colors look better with a Vinyl top so that was a deciding factor since I didn't want one again.

cudamadd

Colours ,colours.sometimes this can be just so hard to work out .With mopar having so many  beautiful colours it's always tough . The only thing I know is that some colours just show off the body lines better then others .good luck decideing on the paint cheers

Purepony

Just my opinion

The detrouysr grey would look good if it's a pro touring car
The Torred on a stock car with the chrome
The purple very cool but I'm not a fan of painted bumpers on the 72-74 models
Pearl white doesn't look good on vintage cars. Factory white looks nice on any car from 1950-1990

If you go with the red or an orange you can't lose. The high impact colors always look fantastic
It's your car so go with what you want I'm just sharing what I think

73TopBanana

looks great, do you have photos of whole car?

73TopBanana

Pentastarnut