Main Menu

another Carlisle National pics 2022

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Beginning of day two.  Friday, the swap meet day. 

And I went and visited the M46 door that was reserved for some guy named John.  He paid 700 bucks for the door.  Hopefully, the fella has more of this car. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Superbird parts.    I love em.   Just wanna hold em.   :drooling:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

Can anyone identify these seats?  What car?  What pattern? 

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

Nice car.  Not an fe5.  Looks like HB1 Blue Sky.   It's a real V21 car.   Too bad it's not it's original color.  I love the fe5 v21.  But blue sky would have been a good look.  And I don't have any pictures of that color with the v21.   

cuda hunter