Main Menu

another Carlisle National pics 2022

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

A real V code. 

cuda hunter

Nice gran coupe.  Not sure if it is a real salt n pepper and red piping car.  Hood down.
Seems only a little odd on an ev2.  It's a D21   4 speed as well!   I bet it's an orange N code car.
I really like it. 

cuda hunter

Here's a cool car!  Lots of options.  Two tag car.   What are the two sheets called exactly?   

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

Now this challenger.  This does it for me.  Total rat rod style.  I really think it does itself justice.

cuda hunter

And the last pics of Friday before my phone died.

Rick's BL1 Gran coupe.   This is one sweet car.  Rick and his wife are wonderful folks.
I've spent some time combing over this car while talking with Rick 2 years now. 

cuda hunter

And Show Day !!  Started off at the club tent. 
Spikedog's awesome vert with strobe and Torred's sweet cuda with cat whiskers representing at the club tent. 

cuda hunter

Drive by AAR.   
So loud it blew down the ebodies.org sign. :Thud:

cuda hunter

Stand alone cars.  Awesome combo !!

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"  Stars and Bars   

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

But, I had some business to attend to in the swap meet.
Thanks to a few folks for alerting me.  @6bblgt  @198D13

At this table, was a certain drivers side scoop.  The fella had found the scoop somewhere else in the swap and purchased it knowing I would be around.  We did the dance and I purchased it.  I will post details about this scoop here.   
https://forum.e-bodies.org/body-shop/5/m46-scoop-details/16458/

As well as these heads that are nascar   X   AAR race heads.  6000 G's.  I think he kept them. 

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"  Then immediately back to the show field.