Main Menu

Hotel reservations for 2019.

Started by MEK-Dangerous, August 31, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Andy's car was there a couple years ago and we pushed it on and off the trailer.   It got a lot of attention surprisingly enough. . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Pentastarnut

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on November 15, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Quote from: Pentastarnut on November 15, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
do they have a class for under construction ? i doubt i'll be ready be then  :wrenching:

I'm sure your post was in jest, but the fun field has been known to have a few vehicles that aren't moving under their own power. People trailer them in, and drop them off in the appropriate location on the show field. See my exhibit A below.

I know you are a long way from Carlisle, but we would be glad to have you join us without your car.
not in jest, i doubt it'll be show worthy by July  :dunno: we have about 16 of us, Big Easy Mopars, that are planning to attend this year, 4 of us to trailer the cars, most plan to fly in. we'll see.

Spikedog08

Quote from: Pentastarnut on November 16, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on November 15, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Quote from: Pentastarnut on November 15, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
do they have a class for under construction ? i doubt i'll be ready be then  :wrenching:

I'm sure your post was in jest, but the fun field has been known to have a few vehicles that aren't moving under their own power. People trailer them in, and drop them off in the appropriate location on the show field. See my exhibit A below.

I know you are a long way from Carlisle, but we would be glad to have you join us without your car.
not in jest, i doubt it'll be show worthy by July  :dunno: we have about 16 of us, Big Easy Mopars, that are planning to attend this year, 4 of us to trailer the cars, most plan to fly in. we'll see.

Remember when registering for the show to pick ebodies.org as your club name!  Gonna be a great show this year, have some surprises planned for the club! 

:ohyeah:

Spikedog08

Cuda Cody

Fish owner

I'm from the local area.  The Park Inn is a good place and not far from the Carlisle grounds.  They like car people.  They just left a local car Club have a big car cruise there last night.

And don't forget about the free all Mopar car cruise in on Thursday late afternoon into evening at the Carlisle Expo Center down from the main entrance gate of the show grounds.

If anyone needs hotel recommendations let me know.   Lots of them in the area of Harrisburg suburbs, New Cumberland, (The Radison in Camp Hill) , Mechanicsburg,   

https://www.radisson.com/camp-hill-hotel-pa-17011-3734/pacamphi/rooms