Main Menu

WANTED: 1970 barracuda with M46 option

Started by cuda hunter, February 01, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Quote from: dodj on February 27, 2019, 08:36:20 AM
Quote from: cuda hunter on February 20, 2019, 01:03:11 PM
Was that 35.80 cost for the 70 option?

Any chance you know what the actual part number is for the scoops? 

I have to say on the 69 it really helped the look.
Put a pair on your 'winged' 'cuda!

I am.  I have a set of Scott harms reproduction scoops. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Topcat

Josh,

When are we gonna get a walk around pics of all (or some) of your car stuff you own said you'd get to doing?             :Stirring: :pokeeye:

cuda hunter

Everything is covered in snow currently.  Spring time.  Not too long, month or two. 
Where would I even start that thread?
Quote from: Topcat on February 27, 2019, 07:47:35 PM
Josh,

When are we gonna get a walk around pics of all (or some) of your car stuff you own said you'd get to doing?             :Stirring: :pokeeye:

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

HP_Cuda

Start a new thread called the Bear den.

:veryexcited: :haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

cuda hunter

Just because I'm always looking for M46 stuff I thought I would bring it this up here.
I have an opportunity at an M46 tag but I must find something that is worthy enough for his trade. 

https://forum.e-bodies.org/cuda-and-challenger-general-discussion-roseville-moparts/2/fender-tag-needed/14152/

Blake@diyhemi.com

@cuda hunter

I found this just now on Facebook. Looks like an M46 car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

dodgemania

cuda hunter

I had to join gen3 hemi parts.  I'm waiting on my acceptance.
Unless someone knows how to find the ad aside from that.
I guess I could message Joseph but he said he doesn't do messenger. 

I messaged him.  joined the group to get in. 

cuda hunter

@Blake@diyhemi.com   , I believe you have to click on the blue highlight when you want someone called out.  I didn't get a notification. 

Thanks a ton Blake!  I sure appreciate anyone thinking of me when you see one of these lowly bastards. 

cuda hunter

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 24, 2019, 06:08:58 PM
Just because I'm always looking for M46 stuff I thought I would bring it this up here.
I have an opportunity at an M46 tag but I must find something that is worthy enough for his trade. 
https://forum.e-bodies.org/cuda-and-challenger-general-discussion-roseville-moparts/2/fender-tag-needed/14152/

Just to update this.  I received the M46 tag.  I'm very thankful to Dan @6bblgt for having a fender tag that met Dave's requirements for a trade and being willing to trade out a fender tag for a few meager dollars 
and Dave @farmboy70  for being willing to trade another tag for this M46 tag.   

You guys Rock!!!!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 23, 2020, 08:25:50 AM
I had to join gen3 hemi parts.  I'm waiting on my acceptance.
Unless someone knows how to find the ad aside from that.
I guess I could message Joseph but he said he doesn't do messenger. 

I messaged him.  joined the group to get in.

Hitch up the trailer and fuel up the truck!  :D  You should be able to do better than 10k!

cuda hunter

I agree.  10K is really pushing it for what is visible.  Looks like another 5-6K rust bucket.  And from the South again.
I've joined the group, messaged him, commented on the post, and liked the post.  All I can do is wait for him to contact me.

EV2 with a tan interior is my favorite.  However it's only a 318 car as he says.  So, not as valuable as my L or N code ev2's. 

Just waiting now. 

cuda dad

Quote from: 6bblgt on February 20, 2019, 12:25:18 PM
M46 was a $35.80 OPTION - which seems like a good value for the scoops/stripes/black paint  :dunno:

I think it was a styling progression from the "sporty" packages from prior years, but was quickly forgotten after the introduction of the E-body 'cudas
In reference to the 1969 M-code.  The stripes and scoops shown were part of the 'cuda trim package of which there were three.  A56 340, A57 383, A13 440.  The code for the scoops is M47.  They were also used on the Duster Twister package in 1973.

dino6923

THAT M46 70 BARRACUDA HAS BEEN SOLD  A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT THE CAR ..... :ohyeah: