Main Menu

WANTED: 1970 barracuda with M46 option

Started by cuda hunter, February 01, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

krazy931

Quote from: JS29 on March 28, 2020, 12:57:42 PM
:welcome: @krazy931 Your car looks like it id an LA build,By the position of the door decal.  :alan2cents:
It is a LA car

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

krazy931

Quote from: 6bblgt on March 28, 2020, 12:58:55 PM
is this one on the "list" or is it an additional M46 car?
I'm not 100% sure he said he had my tag listed but wasn't 100% of it was still alive or chopped up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cuda hunter

The tag detail is not listed necessarily by me.  It's out here.
But this car is number 14 on my current list of 23 known. 

This one being an A built car, October, is one of 6 built in October. 
The majority of my little list were built in August and September.  Only one other one known was built in April of 70. 

I am very appreciative of your willingness to share your awesome car with us!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Hemiken

Is this the M46 in question or is this another M46 that  has been listed on e-bay recentlyz.

Hemiken

Pretty cool colour comination being EK2 Vitamin C with a FT5 Tan interior car and had both scoops still on the car. Optioned with a rallye cluster too!

cuda hunter

Ken,  That is the car that is listed on post #111.  The post was where it was purchased from on fC.
But then I got told off for calling the next seller a flipper. For flipping the car.  he purchased the m46 and a vert chally from Joseph Breach who was a very nice fella and gave me all kinds of info on the car. Car sold for 7500 as I recall.  I was a bidder but after being told off for saying something in the realm of "flipper" I stopped bidding.  Can't win em all.  Especially when they are selling for more than they are actually worth. 
But an EK2 car is really cool with a tan interior none the less.  IT's one of my favorites on my list.  But really really rusty.  And I've got 3 really really rusty ones already. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Thrasher

How about an FJ5 M46?

cuda hunter

that's a pretty sweet car!   Do you own it? 
would like more pictures of the bottom of the car.  If you happen to own it.

cuda hunter

Thrasher

Not mine.

Its for sale here:

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/d/portsmouth-1970-baracuda-mob-top/7126471867.html

He is calling it a MOD TOP but it's not.  Nice guy though.

This car needs to be restored/rescued.

Thrasher

Thrasher

cuda hunter

thanks for posting up some pics and info!   

And welcome to Ebodies.org.   Glad you stopped in.  maybe go to the new members section and introduce yourself. 

Here is a conversation I've had about the car so far. 
https://forum.e-bodies.org/vin-fender-tag-build-sheet-and-date-codes/13/fender-tag-decode-question/16410/

It's a cool car for sure. 

Thrasher

Sorry - my bad.  Didn't see you had a thread on it already.

cuda hunter

No bad at all.  I love some more commentary.  Glad you spoke up.  Ya never know you might post up the next one I buy that I didn't see yet.  I really appreciate the thought and hope you stick around.
   Do you have ebodies yourself or are you in the market?