Main Menu

If you could step back in time what E-Body would you order Cuda and Challenger

Started by Brads70, February 18, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

lots of choices but
1- the car I own FC7 R/T SE 4 spd 440+6 dana OK so mine is not original drivetrain but it is a real R/T SE 4 Spd FC7
2- X9 AAR 4 spd
3- Hemi Chall 4 spd B7 or C7 or X9 or with X9 interior or K5 /K5 :thinking:

ec_co

be tough choice for me. '70 AAR B5 (just like 303s) or TA FC7/black 4spd  (something about the Challenger with the N94 that really 'does it' for me). or as Moparman says, 71 hemi cuda, B5 blue with black guts, shaker, black vinyl top, black billboards, go-wing and window louvers. tough choices
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Yes.  The photos that get hosted on here put a little water logo in the corner.  The hope is to spread the word about our great site and share as much information as possible.   :grouphug:  We do have control over the size and opacity if we want to adjust it.    :bigthumb:

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on February 19, 2017, 05:44:04 AM
Quote from: Brads70 on February 18, 2017, 07:47:33 PM
Me, I think I'd love a 70 Challenger in Burnt Orange, maybe a T/A, burnt orange guts,leather seats, 4 speed, gator grain roof,rear window louvers . If not a T/A then a 440 shaker....
and for a Cuda it would be a 71 in Winchester gray  Hemi shaker, 4 speed car
or a triple black 70 AAR
How about you?

Pretty sure I took that picture around 2006 or so, I wonder how it got a watermark on it?? Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Brads70 on February 19, 2017, 06:24:00 AM
Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on February 19, 2017, 05:44:04 AM
Quote from: Brads70 on February 18, 2017, 07:47:33 PM
Me, I think I'd love a 70 Challenger in Burnt Orange, maybe a T/A, burnt orange guts,leather seats, 4 speed, gator grain roof,rear window louvers . If not a T/A then a 440 shaker....
and for a Cuda it would be a 71 in Winchester gray  Hemi shaker, 4 speed car
or a triple black 70 AAR
How about you?

Pretty sure I took that picture around 2006 or so, I wonder how it got a watermark on it?? Hmm.

I had no idea you took that picture. Thanks for doing so! I've envied/lusted over that picture for a lot of years now!  :)
Yes when ever you upload a picture on here it gets the" watermark"

It is/was Torinos car. I used to work for him in Vegas and got to drive it. An awesome survivor car, if I remember right!

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

I suppose if I had a big enough hammer I would change my choice to a 71 Challenger convt. with a 426, 4 speed and shaker in black. I don't know who I would have had to call to make that happen though.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on February 19, 2017, 06:37:44 AM
Yes Brad...you're correct...I DO NOT OWN an E Body......I simply can not afford one at this time :crying:

If I can't order a green Chally like I want, then it would have to be a 1971 340 four speed Cuda convertible. Too many favorite colour combos to choose from, but I would start with B7 blue, white top and white interior. :drooling:

Thats a bummer , maybe we will have to remedy that. Hunt one up for Alan! We can't have that!
Seems a shame the guy that makes so many other peoples dreams come true doesn't have one .

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

Chryco Psycho

autoxcuda

71 challenger r/t
426 hemi
4spd
Power steering
EV2
Orange stripe
Orange cloth seat inserts (black/orange pattern)
Rubber bumpers
N94 hood (t/a style)
Sunroof with black vinyl top (top mandatory)
Louvers
Go wing and front spoilers
Rally rims
Am/fm

No console

Triple orange car with orange rubber bumpers
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

70chall440

That would be interesting, I would worry that it would be just too much orange..
Mopar or no car!!!

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on February 19, 2017, 10:36:53 AM
Quote from: 70chall440 on February 19, 2017, 09:57:46 AM
That TA is awesome...
:iagree: x 2 Loved seeing it at Carlisle!  :drooling:

Some one just found the matching AAR. Black with red interior...I believe it's being restored right now :brainiac:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

Quote from: 70chall440 on February 19, 2017, 10:18:26 AM
That would be interesting, I would worry that it would be just too much orange..

Hood, roof, louvers, wing and upper half of bumpers would be black.

The 71 orange seats interior is all black interior with just inserts with half black and orange plaid-like pattern.

Car would be like this but with black top, black hood, and mostly black interior

And a cross with these

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Markp

This is the toughest question in the universe behind why are we here and where did we come from.
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

Roadman

Burnt Orange in and out.  White painted roof. Dog dish with steelies. 340/4 speed, no console. AM/FM 8 track .  :rebelflag"