Main Menu

Need to vent and calm down

Started by IRON MAN, November 22, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HUSTLESTUFF

The louvers were drop shipped from Dales to save a little on shipping.  Very strong double cardboard box and bubble wrap and thin covering.  No damage at all.  I am still restoring and will be a new install for these.  Still need to put on vinyl top, need to figure out assembly order.  Drill holes first or vinyl top first, may need to ask Allan.  Very pleased with looks will add pic soon.

HUSTLESTUFF

Can't get pics to flip .  Fixed

61K T/A

My louvers from DCS were packaged well. Heavy duty card board box and multiple layers of bubble wrap.

IRON MAN

:congrats: on getting the louvers....and without damage. The louvers are screaming for a vinyl top...I can hear them from here.

ToxicWolf

Quote from: IRON MAN on December 09, 2017, 10:09:10 AM
:congrats: on getting the louvers....and without damage. The louvers are screaming for a vinyl top...I can hear them from here.

I agree  :bigthumb:

1 Wild R/T

I love my buddies FY1 T/A with no vinyl top and Louvers...  Looked great in 1970 & still does...

HUSTLESTUFF

Quote from: IRON MAN on December 09, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

Definitely getting one

CudaMoparRay

Used to have louvers on my 1972 'Cuda and loved them and will probably put some on my '71 but at those prices will be second to last thing I do.