Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cudajason

Quote from: blown motor on August 11, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
Quote from: Topcat on August 11, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
Quote from: blown motor on August 11, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
Quote from: Cudajason on August 10, 2018, 08:33:05 PM
I put on new plug wires and wire looms on the old girl!!!

Just need to fire it up tomorrow and make sure they work!   :fingerscrossed:

@Cudajason  I think you should take the wires off, paint four of them pink and four purple and then put on two of each per side.  :yes:

Taylor wires makes them Hot Pink.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/tay-78753/overview/

@Cudajason Get on that!

@blown motor I thought about ordering the hot pink wires, but the hot pink just would not look right!!   If it is not Panther Pink, I'll pass!!:D :D :D

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: blown motor on August 11, 2018, 03:14:11 PM
I went to a show in Bothwell. About 1000 cars I think. Door prizes announced all day long and they said the big prizes would be drawn around 3:00. About 1:00 they announced the 50/50 was $10,000 each way! I don't know what it ended up at.
Does not matter what the total was unless you win , I could never win !!
I went to the Red Deer show today , maybe 120 cars , this used to be a huge show , now it is poorly attended , there used to be a huge BBQ / Party after the show & extensive cruising in the evening , a lot has changed in 10 years ... sadly  :sorry:
There was approx. 12 E bodies , 2 B5 with billboard 71 Cudas 1 vert / 1 hard top

blown motor

@Chryco Psycho Are you still up here? Moparfest is next weekend. Why don't you join us?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Went to the Red Deer show in the 80's. There were tons of cars, burnouts on Gaetz(?) ave. This is the sort of thing that showed up back in those days.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: blown motor on August 12, 2018, 07:25:37 AM
@Chryco Psycho Are you still up here? Moparfest is next weekend. Why don't you join us?
I am still in Canada taking care of Moms affairs but I am a long way from Ont
Red Deer & Gaetz were awesome , very disappointed yesterday small show , nothing afterwards at all met up with a few people I have not seen for a decade tho

JH27N0B

A Pontiac club runs a great show at a resort in West Chicago IL that lasts 3 days.  Saturday afternoon they host an all makes cruise at the show, which draws 700-800 cars.  I drove my convertible out there to help show the Mopar colors.  There were a half dozen E bodies there, all Challengers.
All in all a great show, I wish we had a Mopar show this good around here!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157700104857505

ec_co

pulled the parking brake assembly, cleaned it up a bit, a little paint and some grease. one piece closer to the end goal
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on August 11, 2018, 10:12:55 PM
Quote from: blown motor on August 11, 2018, 03:14:11 PM
I went to a show in Bothwell. About 1000 cars I think. Door prizes announced all day long and they said the big prizes would be drawn around 3:00. About 1:00 they announced the 50/50 was $10,000 each way! I don't know what it ended up at.
Does not matter what the total was unless you win , I could never win !!
I went to the Red Deer show today , maybe 120 cars , this used to be a huge show , now it is poorly attended , there used to be a huge BBQ / Party after the show & extensive cruising in the evening , a lot has changed in 10 years ... sadly  :sorry:
There was approx. 12 E bodies , 2 B5 with billboard 71 Cudas 1 vert / 1 hard top

At least one of those 71 Cudas probably belong to member @bpsmopar  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Claudia

Brads70

Claudia

Quote from: Brads70 on August 13, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
Quote from: Claudia on August 13, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
I drove mine for the very first time!!!  :veryexcited:

:bravo:  did you take any pictures?  :takepicture:

I did but it was only about 10' . . . in and out of the garage.  :haha:
I can't get the video to post for some reason.  :huh:
No seats and no steering wheel but still exciting to see her move under her own power!  :driving:

Cudakiller70

Brads70

Beautiful looking ride! I bet your stoked!  :clapping: