Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jordan

Looks and sounds great!  I am a little partial to a blue 71 'Cuda though.  I dig your rims.  You have to be so excited!  Not long now!!!   :burnout:
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Claudia

Quote from: Brads70 on August 13, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
Beautiful looking ride! I bet your stoked!  :clapping:

Beyond stoked . . . it has been a long journey thus far and worth every single second!

Claudia

Quote from: jordan on August 13, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
Looks and sounds great!  I am a little partial to a blue 71 'Cuda though.  I dig your rims.  You have to be so excited!  Not long now!!!   :burnout:

Thank you!  I love the Cuda shades of blue color as well but wanted something just a little different and for me there was never any doubt that she would have that iconic big block sound!  Much like my color, I debated a long time on the wheels as well but I am happy with the end results.  So, now just a few more things to finish up and hopefully she will be cruising down the road!  :stayinlane:

IMNCARN82

Ditched the white letters,repainted wheels.   Prepping for KBPI show this Sunday at Bandimere!  :wrenching:
round tail lights forever !!

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: IMNCARN82 on August 14, 2018, 06:54:57 PM
Ditched the white letters,repainted wheels.   Prepping for KBPI show this Sunday at Bandimere!  :wrenching:

What made you ditch the letters?
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

IMNCARN82

The rubber was bleeding through.  Can't clean them.

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: IMNCARN82 on August 14, 2018, 09:19:46 PM
The rubber was bleeding through.  Can't clean them.

What brand? i'm looking at getting some.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

IMNCARN82

Don't bother. They all fail.      Tire stickers

06Daytona

I walked all the way around the Cuda yesterday. It might not seem like a big deal, but my garage was pretty cluttered last year so I didn't have much space to work and then right before Maria hit us I had to throw all the junk in the driveway into the garage and the car got pretty much buried in junk. I've spent the last two weeks slowly working my way through the garage to the point where I have almost enough room to get the Challenger in with the Cuda and start cleaning it up. All that's left is get my damn claw machine into the house and get my spare engines on carts so I can move them around. I really need to drop a hobby or two because I have tools for wood, tools for metal, tools for paint and bodywork a bunch of parts for everything and not much storage place.

70chall440

Tried to figure out how to get tailpipes through my 4 link on my Cuda. Ended up ordering another builders kit.
Mopar or no car!!!

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

You must be feeling better after the back surgery Neil  :clapping:

06Daytona

I'm feeling better than I have in years. I still can't lift really heavy stuff but I've been spending most of my time in the garage getting it ready to squeeze two cars in it.

Chryco Psycho

I am so happy for you sucks to be in pain all the time  :veryexcited:

Kahill

New wheels and tires.  American Racing Vectors with 245/60/15 in front and 275/60/15 in the rear.