Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

benlavigne

We are finally able to get personalized plates in Quebec, but rules are very tight, 7 characters max., no trademarks or brand names (i.e. MOPAR, DODGE, even HEMI are turned down...), no spacing or hyphens, etc...
I wanted a generic Mopar theme, as I have a habit of changing cars, but always Mopars, and the plate follows the owner, not the car, and cannot be sold either.
After getting turned down for MOPAR (I was on line the minute the service started!), I tried for MOPARRR... but someone else thought about it before me!
So I ended up with this... Guess I'll have to keep the Challenger for a while!

Ben

GoodysGotaCuda

Working on my Warlock. Heads, cam and intake swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Chryco Psycho

I loved my Warlock , wish I had it back , 4x4 ,E58 360

dodgemania

i will like to see more pics of that nice truck.. l have look for one but give up

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: dodgemania on August 18, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
i will like to see more pics of that nice truck.. l have look for one but give up

It's next in queue but I likely won't tear it down for a couple of years. It's the family pickup for now. 1976

It's technically my wife's truck, she drove a lil red express in high school. Her dad has the lil red now.

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

dodgemania

awesome thanks for sharing  :thankyou:  when i'm done with my Harley i will try find a good one..

cudaragtop

Got the Cuda out to 2 car shows this weekend. Only car shows I've gone to this year.
Never been to either of these shows before. I like that they were Judged and not Voted.
Cuda got some love.

Saturday in Shoreline Washington - Best in Class

Today in Snoqualmie Washington - Best in Class

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

jimynick

Well, I dug 'er out of the garage (after topping up the oil) and drove her to the last day of Moparfest, just like I did yesterday, but not so early.  ;) Met Murray and Doug and Jason and Mike and John and Rob and Vito and Cuda John under the spreading E Bodies.org banner! we had lunch where I BBQ'd some burgers and generally kicked back. We met a guy named James who parked his sweet 70 440 car beside us and he says he's signing up on this forum. Long day in the heat and sun and even a couple "cleansing lagers" didn't do it. Home and clean out the poor old Challenger.  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

HP_Cuda

FINALLY figured out my electrical gremlin.

Now I don't have to disconnect the negative terminal all the friggin time!

:banana:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 20, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
Quote from: HP_Cuda on August 20, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

Inquiring minds want to know   :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop:

I'll take "aftermarket radio" for $200

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

HP_Cuda

It seems that a faulty door jam switch is doing the opposite of what it should. When the door is open all is good 12.6V, when you close the door 12.3V - doh! and no the light is not on all the time.

Got a rockauto order coming and should fix the problem.

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 20, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
Quote from: HP_Cuda on August 20, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

Inquiring minds want to know   :pixiepop: :pixiepop: :pixiepop:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Msbaugh440

Cool car buddy! I feel like with the black out treatment though that the door handles stand out, you should black them out too if that's the look you're going for   :bigthumb:

YellowThumper

Does accepting a new job that will significantly increase my salary along with working less hours count?
Does to me... more time and $$$ to get back into TT project mode.

Yay me. :wrenching:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cudajason

Quote from: YellowThumper on August 21, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
Does accepting a new job that will significantly increase my salary along with working less hours count?
Does to me... more time and $$$ to get back into TT project mode.

Yay me. :wrenching:

Yeah that counts! 

Congrats!!! 

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.