Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

gzig5

Filled the tank, put in two bottles of Stabil and put 40 miles on it.  Goes into hibernation this week so was nice to get a little seat time on a beautiful day.  Got to start working on the list of stuff to do when it wakes up in the spring.    Lots of jobs there.  :bricks:

moparcop

Was a beautiful fall day here in South Carolina. I put some great driving tunes on, lowered all the windows on my newly acquired 1970 Challenger R/T, 510 CID, pistol grip 4 speed and went for a 60 mile cruise......perfect day. :veryexcited:
"No matter where you go....there you are"

303 Mopar

Quote from: moparcop on November 03, 2018, 06:21:49 PM
Was a beautiful fall day here in South Carolina. I put some great driving tunes on, lowered all the windows on my newly acquired 1970 Challenger R/T, 510 CID, pistol grip 4 speed and went for a 60 mile cruise......perfect day. :veryexcited:

Video or it didn't happen.... :banana:

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

GoodysGotaCuda

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cudajason

I stared at the engine for a while, trying to figure our where my oil leak is coming from, and what I really want to do it this winter...it was cold out, and that did not help my motivation at all!  :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I also tried to clean up my new valve covers a bit!

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

HP_Cuda

Shrink wrapped my door jam switches and still have the same electrical gremlin.

Ughhh, the insanity of chasing down wiring issues.

:rubeyes:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

YellowThumper

Worked on mounting up a replacement dual electric fan setup that will properly work with my controller.

Mike.

Brads70

Going to look and buy? a parts car 1973 Javelin with a 401 for my 71 Javelin. Pierre Cardin interior
puke! But so many other parts I can use then sell off the rest. Only 15 minutes away.... almost like it was meant to be , timing is everything so it seems! 

RUNCHARGER

Oooh: A 401 is a nice score. I would think those Pierre Cardin interior parts are worth something to an AMC collector?
Sheldon

js27

I feel bad for all my Northern members who are putting there car away for the winter. I on the other hand took mine out for a nice ride on a 65 degree day. First cruise in about 3 months. Since it get so hot and humid down here in SC cruising around with the top down is not much fun so we wait for fall-winter-spring.
JS27

YellowThumper

Exactly here in Socal this time of year also. Finally past the many triple digit days.

Mike.

GoodysGotaCuda

Drove the 'Cuda today for some tuning work, I actually saw a '70 Vitamin C 'Cuda out! That's a first in the 8 years I've lived in North Texas.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

cordodge

Car is put away till next year, Been a crazy work year but made it to a few shows and put some more miles on it.I did punch the Hemi but not crazy for the first time while in third gear and yeah I left 2 80 foot black marks lol  :burnout:

Cudajason

Quote from: cordodge on November 07, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
Car is put away till next year, Been a crazy work year but made it to a few shows and put some more miles on it.I did punch the Hemi but not crazy for the first time while in third gear and yeah I left 2 80 foot black marks lol  :burnout:

That's awesome man!!! 

Mine is pretty much put up for winter too...or at least ready to be torn apart!

jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.