Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda70-74

Quote from: Brads70 on February 22, 2021, 03:39:22 PM
Quote from: Cuda70-74 on February 22, 2021, 03:09:45 PM
Having fun with gen 3 wiring  :ohyeah:

Ugg hats of to you! I'd be lost, looks like spaghetti .  :whiteflag:
I get lost also too when i take a break lol
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Cuda70-74

Quote from: dodj on February 22, 2021, 04:22:33 PM
Quote from: Cuda70-74 on February 22, 2021, 03:09:45 PM
Having fun with gen 3 wiring  :ohyeah:
That could be a little neater.....

Nothing wrong with Red Stripe!
It will be just want to see if it will crank then i can start eliminating wires and clean up the harness.  :cheers: red stripe
1969 mustang
1968 charger

jimynick

We still smile here in Canada, because we know where all our old "stubbies" beer bottles went when we went away from them. There's one on the fender.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

jimynick

Quote from: 71vert340 on February 22, 2021, 11:09:51 AM
After driving my son's 71 Challenger (yellow car in photo) a few weeks ago and having to back it into the garage, I decided it was time to put a mirror on the passenger side door. We re storing it for him (16 years now) and we park it with the drivers door towards the center of the garage. My wife always has to guide me in so I don't scrape up the passenger side. I bought the mirror and installed it today. What a world of difference.  See the photo attached. I installed the passenger door mirror on my 74 Rallye Charger (B5 blue) a couple of weeks ago as a practice to do the Challenger. I sent a photo of the mirror installed on his Challenger and he likes it. I don't know how he drove it to high school and after for so long without the mirror. Anyway, it's done. He's thinking of shipping the car to his home in Virginia from here in Washington state.
Terry W.
You're a better man than I, Gunga Din! If he'd left it at my house for 16 years, I'd be in about the 15th year of driving it! I think that come good weather, a nice long, son-paid-for drive from Wa. to Virginia would be a nice way to wrap up your clearly excellent care of the old gal. Think of the advantages; give the old girl a chance to really stretch out her legs, see the country, spend some of his inheritance, deliver the car to it's daddy AND clear a spot in your garage for maybe a replacement of your own?!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

YellowThumper

Good day bad day for me.
Uncovered it and drove it to several part stores for another oroject. Great to have it out. Unfortunately it was out because of the bad reason. This happened with most of car still in driveway. Road construction tanker was hauling a.. and obviously not watching.
Will admit I was plenty of trepidation with having it out at traffic time.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

BigmanjbMOPAR

My son and I got the 383 stuffed in the hole and got it running big win there. Got the new Mopar electronic distributor running with the new box. Got the rest of the clutch fork rod parts in and we think we have the clutch adjusted right it engages and disengages.
Chasing down electrical issues, tach not working, dash lights not working. Need to get a different oil pressure switch the one we have is for a light not a gauge. new one on order. Gas gauge works with new tank and sending unit put in about 5 gal nad just about half a tank is showing.

We still need to bleed the brakes and waiting on the trans dust cover.

70 Cuda Project Purple Book

Blake@diyhemi.com

Put together this throwback engine cover a while back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

71vert340

Installed the OER reproduction wheel opening trim on the 74 Charger. Not sure I like the look. Maybe because I never had the trim on this car before.
Terry

gzig5

Fixed the front of the inner fender support. Cut out the cancer and bent a matching piece by hand. Was able to get the garage warm enough for the primer to stick.

bentpshrods

DANG GIRL SCOUTS  cookie time again.   Had to start the car and run it forward all the way against the bench to make room for these darn cookies. I have three daughters so the wife is really involved with the GS. They are all grown now but it's the grand daughters turn.  *I used to haul them to a spare bedroom in my basement ---but humping 500 + cases of cookies up and down the stairs got old real fast so I figured out it's a lot easier to bury the car for 3 weeks or so. Besides winter decided to return to Boise with some snow and cold so i'm not ready to break the cuda out just yet. Plus I charge the grand daughter a fee of two boxes of tagalongs .        :banana:

Dakota

Scooter

Drove my minions out to Niles Canyon Railway Brightside Maintenance Yard.. my nephew was doing some work on a steam engine out there. Really neat yard.  :)

Scooter

New kicks all 4 corners. I was going to try Mickey Thompson S/R line but they are near 3 month backorder. Maybe next time around.

Cudajason

Quote from: Scooter on March 01, 2021, 04:44:08 PM
New kicks all 4 corners. I was going to try Mickey Thompson S/R line but they are near 3 month backorder. Maybe next time around.

I have NEVER seen anyone jack up a car like that.

I would suggest jack stands next time!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda70-74

Quote from: Cudajason on March 01, 2021, 05:35:57 PM
Quote from: Scooter on March 01, 2021, 04:44:08 PM

I have NEVER seen anyone jack up a car like that.

I would suggest jack stands next time!

Jason
They do it all the time at tire repair shop.
1969 mustang
1968 charger