Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Quote from: blown motor on July 25, 2024, 07:59:51 AMIs that like a vinyl overlay?
Pic is just a print out for comparison.
Just working on ideas.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Received the rear partial shelf this week so I installed it today along with the rest of the rear interior.  Then went to a local cruise nite. Lots of cars a few nice mopars. Both had flawless black paint. Nice rides.

RJChallenger

Finished tightening all brake line connections and added a brake line lock. Put brake fluid in the master cylinder and tried bleeding the brakes using a brake bleeding vacuum pump. Car hasn't had functioning brake since mid eighties. Had problems bleeding front brakes so I spent a couple hours reading all the posts about proportioning valves. Gonna make a little tool to pull the valve, so ill be able to bleed the front brakes

YellowThumper

Some double duty.
Challenger wiring (still) and touch up of AC charge for Mustang.
Preparing for a large car show up in local mountains. Big Bear Ca.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Went to a car show tonight about 500 cars.

Brads70

some more pictures

Brads70

Went to another car show cruise nite tonight.....

Brads70

Went to another car show tonight in Orillia, Ont. Smaller one maybe 100 cars. Fun to see cars I haven't seen before and meet some new people! Nice drive home  about 45-50 minutes from home..../cool country air..... tunes cranked.... not much chance of running into anyone enforcing the speed limits.... you all know...! :D

soundcontrol

My granddaughters 3rd birthday, now she has her own Hellcat  :)
(I removed her face, my daugther has a no kid pict on the internet policy)

dodj

Went to a local afternoon show. All makes, models, years, rat rods.
This ebody caught my eye.
Reminded me of Topcat's (Mike) car
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

Did a two day cruise with some friends. That's jimynick's Challenger. Great view from where we took this shot but the picture doesn't do justice to the scenery. Could see 20 miles from there.

MKA

Finally replaced the dash wood grain with the Performance graphics print I bought over 2 years ago.   Was expecting something much more complicated than it was but glad I took my time.  Removing seat was a good call as I replaced the clock cable as well.  Also replaced the tuff wheel with a unrestored rimblow.   Was worried about spacing with my fat legs and arse but fit and look are great :banana:

Before and after pics

jimynick

Got up at 6ish and moved all the vehicles in my drive and got out my Challenger that I spent all day yesterday, changing oil, vacuuming, cleaning the interior and exterior, the wheels, tires etc. and backed it out into a hopefully held off rain day to go to Moparfest. Even though there was no sky to be seen, I made it to New Hamburg and got into the show grounds all nice and dry. Walked around and saw Alan Gallant and JB in the vendors space and received a call from son Nick asking if he could use the spare admission bracelet. While walking back to my car to get same, it started to sprinkle; oh oh! I gave Nick the bracelet and it started to rain. SOB! I consoled myself by having a beer, while sitting in my increasingly wet car, but about 5 minutes into that, it began to rain biblically! After about 5 minutes of that, I said FI, started the old, soggy gal up and slithered, literally, out of the place and drove in a blinding raid storm back home, where I was able to "enjoy" a couple of hours chamois in hand to dry off the poor, old girl! It was raining so hard in Cambridge, that the trough drain across the frt of my garage door couldn't carry it away and water started to come into the garage as I drove the soggy old girl into it! The show had about an inch of rain last night and had boggy patches. I'd hate to imagine what it looks like now! What a bummer and I don't know if I'll take my old Escape AWD out tomorrow or not. I feel sorry for the vendors and hope Alan escaped the flood!  :looney:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Quote from: jimynick on August 17, 2024, 02:05:11 PMGot up at 6ish and moved all the vehicles in my drive and got out my Challenger that I spent all day yesterday, changing oil, vacuuming, cleaning the interior and exterior, the wheels, tires etc. and backed it out into a hopefully held off rain day to go to Moparfest. Even though there was no sky to be seen, I made it to New Hamburg and got into the show grounds all nice and dry. Walked around and saw Alan Gallant and JB in the vendors space and received a call from son Nick asking if he could use the spare admission bracelet. While walking back to my car to get same, it started to sprinkle; oh oh! I gave Nick the bracelet and it started to rain. SOB! I consoled myself by having a beer, while sitting in my increasingly wet car, but about 5 minutes into that, it began to rain biblically! After about 5 minutes of that, I said FI, started the old, soggy gal up and slithered, literally, out of the place and drove in a blinding raid storm back home, where I was able to "enjoy" a couple of hours chamois in hand to dry off the poor, old girl! It was raining so hard in Cambridge, that the trough drain across the frt of my garage door couldn't carry it away and water started to come into the garage as I drove the soggy old girl into it! The show had about an inch of rain last night and had boggy patches. I'd hate to imagine what it looks like now! What a bummer and I don't know if I'll take my old Escape AWD out tomorrow or not. I feel sorry for the vendors and hope Alan escaped the flood!  :looney:

Ya, not a good weekend here for the classics. There was a memorial show in Stratford last night in memory of the guy that built my Power Wagon and whom I bought it from but it was raining like crazy. I spent over two hours yesterday cleaning it in the hopes that the forecast wouldn't hold true but alas, it did. As much as I wanted to go I just couldn't bring myself to head out and have two hours of cleaning ruined in less than two minutes. Today isn't really any better as there have been intermittent showers going through and I'm sure it's having it's effect on the numbers at Moparfest. In the absence of weather suitable for enjoying some engagement with my prized possessions I console myself with a few nice ambers and some Bob Dylan.