Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I took her out for some exercise. 156 miles worth.  :banana:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

benlavigne

Got the Challenger out of hibernation, gave it a good bath, and went grocery shopping!
Had to wait a bit for a good safe parking spot...

Ben

jimynick

Yesterday I did what Ben did- a trip to the grocery shops. But seeing as how my old crate is still in epoxy primer, I wasn't so worried about the parking! LOL  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Rich G.

Me and Cudagirl3406 took our FF4 E- Bodies out to the first show of the year! Felt great to be out with them again. Over 500 cars but only our 2 E Bodies were there.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

YellowThumper

Bolted on what will be my 3rd voltage regulator.  #1 intermitantly would under charge. Replaced it and that one let's voltage spike over 16v. Now going with different brand. Have yet to start it up. Mostly a bit of fear as I really dread having to trace it into wiring.

Soon though...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

82firebird

Restored and painted my shaker bubble. I could never stand that it was painted semi-gloss black. This is Totally Auto's Oranisol.

JS29

took my gran coup out of hibernation, gave it A once over, ran it around the block.  :)

Brads70

Well my work van needed brakes ( sticking caliper) so I fired up the Challenger and took her out on a parts run for the van. Made sure the pistons got right to the top of the bore a few times!  8)   Sure love the sound of that car!  :banana:

anlauto

Open the pool today.....water temp 49*, but we cranked the hot tub up to 101* and went for the first dip of 2018 :banana:

of course my son was dumb enough to jump in the pool first.....sort of a yearly tradition... :o

oh yea......worked on E Bodies all day...nothing new there :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GoodysGotaCuda

Took a neighborhood kid for a quick ride in it. He's got a Miata and likes to mess with cars, snapping the tires loose at 55mph got his attention!  :Thud:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Shoooter

had my 5yr old help me install my steering coloum . couldn't have done it without his help. he was pretty happy

303 Mopar

Took the Charger to a show at Denver South High School. Reminded me of what high school parking lots use to look like.

72 Challenger

I watched the rain wash away all my car plans.  :bricks:

The car is dying for a wash and then some nice pictures.
Someday I will have a J0b.