Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER, mtull and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Topcat

Helped out @floorit426 get his son's Engine back in.

Had a great time hanging out on a very cloudy over cast day.

JH27N0B

I got my convertible out, first time out of the garage in 2019.
Last Sunday it snowed.  This Sunday is supposed to be in the 70s!
Next Sunday is a local show at a CJDR dealer hosted by the WPC club.  I got the car out today to make sure it's ready to go for the show. Now will the weather cooperate??? :fingerscrossed:

moparcop

Got in to go for a cruise....battery dead. Jump start, put volt meter on to check things out...pegged the meter at 18 Volts!!  Turned out to be voltage regulator....quick trip to NAPA, battery charged up, meter showing 14,5 volts....easy fix, went for my delayed cruise. :wrenching:    1970 Challenger R/T
"No matter where you go....there you are"

Chryco Psycho

Great to see members actually getting the cars out again & work continuing after a long winter  :twothumbsup:

RUNCHARGER

Greg is polishing the Cuda. We've leaving Wednesday to the MATS to make a few passes with it.
Sheldon

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 21, 2019, 07:51:41 AM
Greg is polishing the Cuda. We've leaving Wednesday to the MATS to make a few passes with it.

That should be fun! I'd like to go back to MATS, I actually met my wife there back in 2006.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on April 21, 2019, 07:53:46 AM

That should be fun! I'd like to go back to MATS, I actually met my wife there back in 2006.

...so maybe you could meet your next one there this year !  :veryexcited: :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cj

Just got the April Mopar Action and saw your car in it. Congrats!  They said you met your wife there in 2005. Who got it wrong...hope it wasn`t you,

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: cj on April 21, 2019, 10:15:45 AM

Just got the April Mopar Action and saw your car in it. Congrats!  They said you met your wife there in 2005. Who got it wrong...hope it wasn`t you,

2005 is right, I'm off a year!

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

JS29

Had plenty of rain, salt should be washed off the roads. the gran coupe is ready and so am I, going to my sisters house for Easter dinner in style!   :driving: the Barracuda.

Chryco Psycho

I miss going to the Mats , years now since I have been there , Take lots of Pictures Sheldon  :twothumbsup:

Cuda70-74

Patch my torsion bar crossmember on my 68 charger
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

RUNCHARGER

I will Neil: I want to go to Spring Fling but us Canucks can only afford to go to one meet per spring and we're more racers than lookie loo's. A friend knows where the street race action is too apparently so pretty sure we won't be wasting much time at the slot machines.
Sheldon

Brads70

Woke mine up from it's winter slumber, actually both of them, Javelin also. Challenger wasn't              "happy" the first few miles, must of had some bad fuel to work past. Went and put $40 bucks worth of fuel at $1.51 per liter. It was happier after that.

JpRngr

Quote from: Brads70 on April 22, 2019, 05:52:26 PM
Went and put $40 bucks worth of fuel at $1.51 per liter. It was happier after that.

Wow! Really? That equates to about $5.70/gallon! Converted to US is about $4.30/Gallon. We're at $2.57!