Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Matt13

Quote from: 7212Mopar on August 16, 2020, 06:42:38 PM
I was at 84 Woodside on Saturday around 10:45 am. Only saw a 67 Mustang going down the hill. I made it 2/3 up the hill and have to U turn due to traffic. I was planning to take 35 back to 92. Instead got back on 280 north to head home. Seems like anyone with a car was out on Saturday. I did not see a yellow Challenger.

Lighting storm at night and woke me up. Spent sometime today to sweep up my he fallen leaves and broken tree branches. Weird weather pattern.
I guess we all missed the swap meet out in Turlock today. I just found out about it!

Scooter

I was at 84 Woodside on Saturday around 10:45 am. Only saw a 67 Mustang going down the hill. I made it 2/3 up the hill and have to U turn due to traffic. I was planning to take 35 back to 92. Instead got back on 280 north to head home. Seems like anyone with a car was out on Saturday. I did not see a yellow Challenger.

Lighting storm at night and woke me up. Spent sometime today to sweep up my he fallen leaves and broken tree branches. Weird weather pattern.

By the time we hit Woodside it was probably past 1pm. We did the same thing... made it about 2/3 up and hit traffic. Made a u-turn and headed North 280.

Thunderstorm last night and downpour was great. Too bad the humidity did not go down. I'm sure my lawn loved the water... my mutt had fun with the mud today.

Feels like summer in the midwest..

xx88man

Took my Challenger out for a drive tonight at sunset. It runs awesome!   :D
Keep yer foot in it

Matt13

Quote from: Scooter on August 16, 2020, 08:09:12 PM

By the time we hit Woodside it was probably past 1pm. We did the same thing... made it about 2/3 up and hit traffic. Made a u-turn and headed North 280.

Thunderstorm last night and downpour was great. Too bad the humidity did not go down. I'm sure my lawn loved the water... my mutt had fun with the mud today.

Scooter, you from the Midwest too? Chicago boy here forced into living in the East Bay.

Scooter

Quote from: Matt13 on August 16, 2020, 10:42:01 PM
Quote from: Scooter on August 16, 2020, 08:09:12 PM

Scooter, you from the Midwest too? Chicago boy here forced into living in the East Bay.

Lived just outside Kansas City for a few years... very similar summer weather.

dodj

Installed new exterior door handles from Roseville.

Also replaced the lock cylinder that someone tried to operate with a screwdriver... :verymad:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

YellowThumper

110 degrees outside. Looked at it sitting in garage shade.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Mark_B

I restored the trim around the headlamp surrounds.

Scooter

Quote from: Mark_B on August 28, 2020, 10:20:21 AM
I restored the trim around the headlamp surrounds.

Wow.. great job!  :twothumbsup:

So far.. I bypassed my ballast and mounted my AFR gauge. Location may seem odd.. but it's out of the way and I can read it easily there at a quick glance. Hard to tell in the photo but it faces the driver slightly. It has data logging via a serial cable if I were that curious. The holes the zip ties holding the harness in were already there from a prior owner.. figured I might as well make use of them.

Photo is reminding me I need to vacuum that carpet.  :dunno:

Topcat

Finally cooling off enough to work in the garage again.

Spent a lot of time cleaning extinguisher residue off since the fire.
It was good knowing the engine at least ended up on number 1 when the harness caught fire. 

GoodysGotaCuda

Kicking off an EFI swap on the old Warlock. Holley Sniper shows up tomorrow, I started with the fuel pump today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Scooter

Quote from: dodj on August 30, 2020, 05:56:03 PM
@GoodysGotaCuda
What's the strap doing?

Looks like it's holding the E-brake cable?  :dunno:

Got up under mine and made some adjustments to the exhaust. Driver side brake line T fitting on top of the axle was making contact with pipe that goes over axle... moved it forward about an inch.. seems fine now.

Also drilled some holes and installed some cable clamps to guide the e-brake cable at the rear calipers.

Started adjusting the QA-1 shocks... I'm liking the ride set to 6 on all corners.

Scooter

Quote from: Topcat on August 30, 2020, 04:10:24 PM
Finally cooling off enough to work in the garage again.

Spent a lot of time cleaning extinguisher residue off since the fire.
It was good knowing the engine at least ended up on number 1 when the harness caught fire.

Drove thru Fremont yesterday, weather was awesum. Took my youngest son to Weiner schnitzel off Fremont and Thornton for a soft serve Sunday. Got some Corn dogs and chili cheese dogs to go. I remember my parents taking me there in the late 60's and early 70's. Worth the drive.. we don't have a schhnitz close on the peninsula any more.   :thumbdown:

Engine is looking good.. what are you using to remove the extinguisher residue?? Just elbow grease?

Chryco Psycho

I have always loked the Warlocks , I tried hard to buy 1 in 77 when they first came out ! I finally got a 4x4 Warlock in 85 !, I miss that truck . :bigthumb: