Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Got rid of another squeak. Glove box was a touch loose.

Just about all squeaks gone now.  :twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

7212Mopar

That brown 74 with the white top looks exactly like my friends car except he had a black interior. I think he total and wreck his back around 1980. The 340 screams and the car really moves when the nitrous is turned on.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

RJChallenger

I finally got around to looking at, my new door panels that I got from Roseville Moparts late last week.  They will look amazing next to my new Legendary seat covers. Great price $450 Us plus shipping brokerage and taxes and exchange rate and you get $919 Can deliver to your door. I cant wait for the rear panel or seat backs to arrive.

dodj

Quote from: RJChallenger on September 02, 2021, 05:19:22 PM
I finally got around to looking at, my new door panels that I got from Roseville Moparts late last week.  They will look amazing next to my new Legendary seat covers. Great price $450 Us plus shipping brokerage and taxes and exchange rate and you get $919 Can deliver to your door. I cant wait for the rear panel or seat backs to arrive.
I got a set from Roseville as well. Several years ago. They are nice.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

jimynick

I spent 3 hours, if you can believe that, cleaning,compounding, spray detailing the wheels and blackening the tires. Wow! On the bright side, the car looks good and the boys even took it over to Kitchener to pick up their wedding suits. They said they got lots of thumbs-ups and that's heartening after all that work. I thought I'd gotten a local replacement for the incorrect rear bumper Tamraz sent me, but it was a piece of poo-poo right out of the AMD box and buddy won't have a replacement for 3-4 weeks. As for Tamraz, they basically said I was on my own, but they'd have "accounting" look up my order and they'd call me the next day to discuss it. That was last week and when I call, they don't answer or return messages. Truly a PITA as I try to finalize the car.  :thumbdown:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodj

Was getting into my car in a parking lot yesterday. I heard a question that I used to get ALL THE TIME..'is that a Charger?'

71383bee

Quote from: 7212Mopar on September 02, 2021, 04:23:56 PM
That brown 74 with the white top looks exactly like my friends car except he had a black interior. I think he total and wreck his back around 1980. The 340 screams and the car really moves when the nitrous is turned on.

Thanks!  It's a 73 actually but its nearly impossible to tell the difference! 

The 340 4 speed is a blast to drive.  Its in the process of being converted back to all white interior as it came from the factory.  Someone put on black door panels and painted the original headliner earlier in her day. 
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

70rag383

Quote from: 71383bee on September 02, 2021, 03:22:34 PM
Took his and hers out to a local show this weekend.  Other than some complaints from my wife over manual drum brakes and getting caught in a rain storm it was a fun little excursion!
Nice cars! Which one do you enjoy driving the most?

71383bee

Quote from: 70rag383 on September 03, 2021, 02:03:32 PM
Took his and hers out to a local show this weekend.  Other than some complaints from my wife over manual drum brakes and getting caught in a rain storm it was a fun little excursion!

:thinking: That's a great question.  Lately its the rag top as it is the newest for us and a 70 convert is just tough to beat.  It is such a nice pooch of a car but the rally is more "fun"  :burnout:

I think a lot depends on the mood but the convertible always brings a smile to my face. 
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

70rag383

Quote from: 71383bee on September 03, 2021, 02:56:43 PM
Quote from: 70rag383 on September 03, 2021, 02:03:32 PM

:thinking: That's a great question.  Lately its the rag top as it is the newest for us and a 70 convert is just tough to beat.  It is such a nice pooch of a car but the rally is more "fun"  :burnout:

I think a lot depends on the mood but the convertible always brings a smile to my face.

Yeah I can see it being a tough choice -- a convertible vs a 4-speed. Imagine if the convertible had a 4-speed! I bet the 340 Rallye handles a little better than the 70 vert?

anlauto

I picked this up from the media blasters today and dropped it off at the body shop
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gzig5

Quote from: anlauto on September 03, 2021, 04:29:00 PM
I picked this up from the media blasters today and dropped it off at the body shop
Your dolly attaches to the front leaf spring mounts and the trans crossmember location?

SgtSuperbird

Took it for a ride along the St. Clair River, U.S., with neighboring Canada in the background.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: gzig5 on September 04, 2021, 06:57:26 AM
Quote from: anlauto on September 03, 2021, 04:29:00 PM
Your dolly attaches to the front leaf spring mounts and the trans crossmember location?

@gzig5  Yes and yes  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration