Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

hawkfn18

Cut my crusty old exhaust off, installing the new one this weekend.  STILL waiting on my front wheels to come in  :verymad:

Brads70

Just washed it for the first time in about a year. Mark (Marc70challenger) and I are going to the local cruise night tonight!  He is up for a visit. :bradsthumb:

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Brads70 on June 14, 2017, 01:20:36 PM
Just washed it for the first time in about a year. Mark (Marc70challenger) and I are going to the local cruise night tonight!  He is up for a visit. :bradsthumb:

Was a good cruise night ... some nice rides.  I'm amazed that you'll see more and cooler rides at a cruise in up here in Toronto than Northern VA ...

Oh ... and Brad won a Choice Award too  :1place:

Sleepychallenger

Pulling my 383 out this weekend and picking up another. Gonna hopefully strip them both down this weekend too

blown motor

Quote from: Marc70challenger on June 15, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Was a good cruise night ... some nice rides.  I'm amazed that you'll see more and cooler rides at a cruise in up here in Toronto than Northern VA ...

Congratualions Brad!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

Quote from: Marc70challenger on June 15, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Way to go Brad! Nice to see that all that work you've put in the old gal is being appreciated!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chippa

Pretended i owned one by now and was tearing into it ... :haha: :wrenching:  :crying: :crying:

jimynick

Ebodycopper, Blown motor, Tim and I got together today and in spite of the rain forecast, we headed out and trucked through the Caledon highlands. Stopped in Creemore for lunch and met Marc70 Challenger who's up visiting family and Brad and ended up on Blue Mountain at Collingwood where there's a great view of nearly all of Georgian Bay and then we all headed home with Tim in his Cummins p/up carrying on up north. Started at 10am and got home about 6pm. A good, fun run that Murray orchestrated and that worked out well.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

jordan

I am headed out to a local car show at the area VFW.  It has always been a great show with lots of give aways.  I will go scrape some bugs and dust off of it first.  Looks like some rain will come in, but I will sit in the pavilion area.  It shouldn't be a big deal.  I just have to dry it off at some point.  I am on call for work, so I hope I don't get called in and miss hanging out with car guys. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Cuda Cody

Share some photos if you can @jordan    :takepicture:

Quote from: jordan on June 17, 2017, 06:24:52 AM
I am headed out to a local car show at the area VFW.  It has always been a great show with lots of give aways.  I will go scrape some bugs and dust off of it first.  Looks like some rain will come in, but I will sit in the pavilion area.  It shouldn't be a big deal.  I just have to dry it off at some point.  I am on call for work, so I hope I don't get called in and miss hanging out with car guys.

jordan

Same old story.  Lots of the same ford and chevy stuff.  Only a handful of mopars.  1 b-body, a couple of a-body darts, a couple old polaras from the 60s, and 1 modern challenger.  No photos.  Sorry guys.  I did get some positive feedback, but I don't know why I even go.  Lots of people who don't know crap about mopars, nit picking everything that isnt perfect and then asking if it is a Dukes of Hazard car, and then telling me how great their 1980s grand marquis was.   :looney:

I have to admit.  I am totally P.O.d!  My car has ignition issues.  I just sent it back again last week.  My car seems to eat them every year.  I have the stock orange box in now.  Runs like crap.  I am totally sick of it.  Either I have something wired wrong, or the wrong product causing issues, or I just have bad luck with getting a crap box, I don't know.  And I don't know how to fix it either.  I may have to figure out a shop with in a couple of hundred miles and just drop the money and take it in.  It is just no fun to drive when I can't get it working as good as it should.   :pullinghair:
"Don't brake until you see God!"

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Sleepychallenger

Got it pulled out

Went to a car show in Conroe Texas.
A couple chargers, roadrunners,early '50's Chrysler Fire Power Hemi ,supercharged Indy Maxx Hemi ,my '73 Barracuda was only ebody there.
Had a good mix of makes, even a young guy who was driving his grandfathers Model A.
Met and talked to a local Mopar performance shop owner , actually almost stopped at the shop a week or so ago when passing by and wondered about it.

Mopar link :
https://pisuladevelopmentcompany.box.com/s/jfgzk7i0yu61xmxr955dsc0gxph8p1nj

All the cars https://pisuladevelopmentcompany.box.com/s/te5oppy53j8qqvtuhqubmvj3vqclnwzn

MLCuda

Today, I used your new 1970 Fender Tag Decoder!  It was pretty simple, even for me.  Thank you so much!