Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

You know its going to be a good day when your driveway is full first thing in the morning.   :banana:   :wowzers:   :fingerscrossed:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 14, 2017, 06:37:50 AM
You know its going to be a good day when your driveway is full first thing in the morning.   :banana:   :wowzers:   :fingerscrossed:

That is an awesome way to start the day!  :yes:
Rev-It-Up

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

GoodysGotaCuda

Replacing lifters this weekend, don't use MDS lifters and block plugs in a 3gen Hemi.  :headbang: Hopefully running by Sunday...on all 8 [for once].
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

jordan

I had the day off of work, so I took the 'Cuda up to the parts store to buy brakes for the girlfriend's truck.  My car basically emptied the local NAPA store.  After a show and tell, I did a little smoke roller for the guys,  :burnout: I had to stop to get some fresh 93 octane in the tank for the distributor rebuild on Thursday.  Cant test and tune on an empty tank.  I love the power!!  I am working on some new tendonitis in my right ankle pushing the pedal down so many times!!  BTW, the car got 5.6 mpg on that last tank full.  Ouch. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

blown motor

:unbelievable: 5.6! What kind of power are you making?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

jordan

550hp 640ft lbs.at the crank 520 cu in. 6bbl   I just fixed up an ignition issue so I was doing some "performance driving" with my new found revs. :dunno:
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Chryco Psycho

You should be able to get it into the 4 gallons / mile range !!
More smiles / gallon !!

IMNCARN82

Finishing up the new belts and harness bar. Waitn for the roads to dry and sun to drop before I go on the prowl. :vipermanhiding:

Yea I know it backwards.  But there was no other way I was willing to go! Ha!  As usual.  Custom brackets slip between the seat and side panel. Tie into the V bracing behind the seat.  Didn't wanna cut anything too much.

R/T
round tail lights forever !!

Roadman

Brads70

Beautiful Cuda, one of my all time favorites!  :bravo: :bradsthumb: