Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

CudaMoparRay

Installed my new 1971 style coat hooks and removed these metal ones it came with.

Brads70

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 18, 2017, 12:40:20 AM
Installed my new 1971 style coat hooks and removed these metal ones it came with.

Funny how such a small thing makes a big difference. :clapping:   I think I'd rather have no coat hooks that the ones you had. LOL

303 Mopar

Quote from: Roadman on November 13, 2017, 04:59:17 PM
                So, didja get a ticket ? Did he/her like the car ? ARE YOU IN JAIL   :stayinlane:  Give us the story Dan.   :unitedstates: :rebelflag"

It was a Student Driver, not a cop.  Nevertheless, we did 39 mph for miles.   :Thud:

GoodysGotaCuda

Taking a few pictures this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

HP_Cuda

Finally got my door panel problems figured out.

:ohyeah:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

js27

Started her up-pulled her out of the garage==took Christmas decorations down from attic--pulled her back in and shut her off.
Boring I know.
JS27

Roadman

Quote from: js27 on November 19, 2017, 03:09:41 PM
Started her up-pulled her out of the garage==took Christmas decorations down from attic--pulled her back in and shut her off.
Boring I know.
JS27
Dang, no run around the block  ?   A little burn out in the street.  :unbelievable:

js27

Dang, no run around the block  ?   A little burn out in the street.  :unbelievable:

It was very tempting but unfortunately on Tuesday of this week I suffered a major Heart Attack and have a long road to recover and didn't want to take any chance of her getting away from me.
JS27

blown motor

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your recovery.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Roadman

Quote from: js27 on November 19, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

It was very tempting but unfortunately on Tuesday of this week I suffered a major Heart Attack and have a long road to recover and didn't want to take any chance of her getting away from me.
JS27
Dude, your in my prayers. That sucks. Keep us informed on your recovery, cause you will  :burnout:  :stayinlane:    :unitedstates:     :rebelflag"

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Topcat

Quote from: HP_Cuda on November 18, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

Finally got my door panel problems figured out.

:ohyeah:

Bailey Rd and Chesboro Dam   :thinking:

Brads70

Quote from: js27 on November 19, 2017, 04:30:42 PM

JS27
Wow , I had seen you posting on facebook about that. Prayers sent for your speedy recovery! Take care of yourself!