Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

I tore my sons purple and pink bike apart and painted it a nice silver with hemi orange for the wheels.  I finally used the left over paint for something useful.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 23, 2017, 02:46:44 PM
Tightened up the leaking return automatic transmission cooler line and now trying to figure out how to install an OEM fan shroud to my Cold-Case Radiator.
I will document this on my radiator thread later this week.

Finally got to customize brackets and install OEM fan shroud will post pictures later in my radiator install thread

usraptor

Another day and again nothing accomplished.  Been spending the last few days preparing a protest letter to the county over the increase in my $&(^#$%^&* house taxes for the year. PIA, bu hopefully worth it if I win.  Have to turn in it by Dec 1, so can't afford to spend any time on the 'Cuda right now.  Hopefully, I'll be back at it next week.  Our house taxes have actually increased 41% in the past three years!  That's the only thing I miss about not living in Calif any more.  We need Prop 13 in Utah.  Where's Howard Jarvis when you need him?

Cudajason

Quote from: nsmall on November 26, 2017, 07:43:22 PM
I tore my sons purple and pink bike apart and painted it a nice silver with hemi orange for the wheels.  I finally used the left over paint for something useful.

What is wrong with purple and pink @nsmall ????  Are you taking a shot at me...I think you are talking a shot at me!! :P :D

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

nsmall

@Cudajason

I'm a high-school teacher and I typically have pretty good comebacks but I got nothing for you on this one besides.... :sorry:

For the record I like your car buddy.

Cudajason

Quote from: nsmall on November 30, 2017, 06:19:33 PM
@Cudajason

I'm a high-school teacher and I typically have pretty good comebacks but I got nothing for you on this one besides.... :sorry:

For the record I like your car buddy.

LOL that's awesome man!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 29, 2017, 01:41:53 PM
Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 23, 2017, 02:46:44 PM
Tightened up the leaking return automatic transmission cooler line and now trying to figure out how to install an OEM fan shroud to my Cold-Case Radiator.
I will document this on my radiator thread later this week.

Finally got to customize brackets and install OEM fan shroud will post pictures later in my radiator install thread

Here is the Cold Case Radiator Thread: https://forum.e-bodies.org/engine-transmission-and-rear-end/4/cold-case-radiator-installation/3187/msg46264#msg46264

GoodysGotaCuda

Cars and coffee this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

303 Mopar

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 02, 2017, 06:16:54 AM
Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on December 02, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

Cars and coffee this morning

You still have green grass?!?!?!?!   :bricks:

-my- grass sure isn't but the BMW dealer that hosts the show gets it done somehow!

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

303 Mopar

Dear Santa,
I've been good all year.
Okay, most of the time.
Once in a while.
Never mind, I'll buy my own presents.

YellowThumper

Took her to school yesterday. Perfect mid 70s day.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

IMNCARN82

:vipermanhiding:
round tail lights forever !!

GoodysGotaCuda

Summit put my car on their page today. Kinda cool!!

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Nice, congrats on that!
gonna take a look.