Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Well it wasn't done today but a few years ago.......but interesting...........You guys remember the Rockingham Race track........where we don't get any races anymore..........well our car club got the opportunity to ride the track one day...........it looks big.....but seems to narrow up at speed......anyway some pics..............

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on December 11, 2017, 07:47:45 AM
Well it wasn't done today but a few years ago.......but interesting...........You guys remember the Rockingham Race track........where we don't get any races anymore..........well our car club got the opportunity to ride the track one day...........it looks big.....but seems to narrow up at speed......anyway some pics..............

That had to have been a blast !

GoodysGotaCuda

Buttoned up fixing my fuel pump, filler neck seal and my oil pump pickup. Three of my top hit-list items since the car has been on the road, will fire and retune it starting tomorrow.  :stayinlane:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

blown motor

I gave it a micro-fibre massage. It looks so much better.  :yes:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

CudaMoparRay

Started customizing an old dual snorkel motorhome /jeep air cleaner to fit under hood.

Brads70

It was a few degrees above freezing today, so I fired it up and let it warm up. Gotta keep the juices flowing as they say... :)

Crash520

Well the last week has been the beginning of the FAST XFI install on my Cuda, the inlet manifold needed to be changed to a single plane and holly bolt pattern so probably for the first time in its life the original 340 was opened up, while the inlet was off the heads came off as well to replace the head gaskets, they were toast, cylinder leaking was not an issue but the gasket was weeping water and oil at start up and the valve stem seals, what was left of them needed replacing, yep the lifters are hollowed out and there is valve guide wear but this motor only needs another couple of months before it gets mothballed for a 408. So now that's all back together, new gas tank with in tank pump is fitted, making fuel lines is underway, re-wiring is happening, larger alternator is fitted and so on, so with a bit of luck next week it'll fire up
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

usraptor

Had the new BF Goodrich TA radials mounted and balanced on the new fully polished American Racing Torque thrust wheels that Santa delivered early.  :)

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Quote from: YellowThumper on December 24, 2017, 09:37:49 AM
Piled Christmas stuff on it...  :unbelievable:

:rofl: I was going to post the exact same response! It's also where I hide the wifes gifts.

usraptor

Quote from: usraptor on December 22, 2017, 05:29:39 PM
Had the new BF Goodrich TA radials mounted and balanced on the new fully polished American Racing Torque thrust wheels that Santa delivered early.  :)

Here's the pics.

shawge

Putting the 1/4 window assemblies in... and finding I need a few small parts to finish them up,
1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet

Dakota

Cudakiller70

Wheels look good, traction bars are cool too. Neat look! 8)