Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on December 24, 2017, 08:22:11 PM
Wheels look good, traction bars are cool too. Neat look! 8)

Thanks, the traction bars came with the car and I thought what the heck, they're period correct so I cleaned them up, and painted them red instead of the yellow they were.  :)

HP_Cuda

Finally finished the interior work.

Glad that is over!!!  :banana:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Crash520

Well, about done with the FAST XFI SPORTSMAN install, time to calibrate the sensors and hope it fires up, all fuel lines are installed and tested, just have to put suitable ends on the spark plug leads to suit the  FAST DUAL SYNC distributor cap and make up a return spring bracket for the throttle, fingers crossed!
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Skunkworks Challenger

Trace of snow on the ground and no time to drive it anyway but I did walk by and gave it a pat on the butt.

Crash520

Well, install done and the damn thing fired right up!!! Idled cold no issues, so then I fitted the AAR hood I got from Year One, and the press button hood pins👍👍👍
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

Roadman

usraptor

Finished countless hours of sanding my original grille SS trim pieces to get rid of the dents and scratches.  Started with a small hammer and dolly, the a fine file and moved on to 80 grit sandpaper, going through 100, 180, 220, 320 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500 and finally 2000 grit.  Tomorrow I'll polish them and then they're be ready to be installed on the grille.  I do have a question about the SS trim.  See question in Body Shop thread.

RUNCHARGER

Way to go Crash. The only carbs I'll be installing from now on will be correct ones on minty, original cars. Everything else will be getting injected.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Awesome Crash !!
I agree EFI  is so much better

YellowThumper

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on December 27, 2017, 07:14:41 PM
Way to go Crash. The only carbs I'll be installing from now on will be correct ones on minty, original cars. Everything else will be getting injected.
Agree completely with this. Cannot wait to throw the carbs in a dumpster. Figuratively speaking of course.

Mike.

Crash520

Thanks Guys, well I took it for a drive today, I kinda live in a hilly area, it felt very responsive pulled up hills no problems, didn't miss or stumble, I've now got a couple of logs recorded to review to see what's going on, I'm sure it needs some fine tuning.
There is a funny noise coming from the TB, on acceleration, it's probably the IAC, anyway, all up, pretty happy so far!!!!
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

303 Mopar

Quote from: Crash520 on December 27, 2017, 02:52:39 PM
Well, install done and the damn thing fired right up!!! Idled cold no issues, so then I fitted the AAR hood I got from Year One, and the press button hood pins👍👍👍

Video or it didn't happen!  :pokeeye:

YellowThumper

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 28, 2017, 07:52:57 AM
Quote from: Crash520 on December 27, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

Video or it didn't happen!  :pokeeye:

X2 on this /\/\

Mike.

Topcat

Adjusted the valves and put on the new Cometic valve cover gaskets.

Glad that's out of the way. 

Next is to get a game plan on re building the tranny.