Started by Cuda Cody, November 26, 2023, 07:43:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda70-74

Wow what an update to the site :banana:
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

RusTy/SE

Does the original poster have the option to lock a thread, once started?

I looked for that option on my thread in the Your Restoration project (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) section - it had gone well over 360 days since last responded to though.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/your-restoration-project-roseville-moparts/10/fc7-rt-se/316/
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

TwitchisMental

Quote from: RusTy/SE on January 02, 2024, 10:59:35 AMDoes the original poster have the option to lock a thread, once started?

I looked for that option on my thread in the Your Restoration project (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) section - it had gone well over 360 days since last responded to though.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/your-restoration-project-roseville-moparts/10/fc7-rt-se/316/
That is a permission that can certainly be enabled. @Cuda Cody   Do you want this enabled?

Cuda Cody

Thank you @TwitchisMental  That is a good idea @RusTy/SE   It has been enabled and owners of topics can lock them if they choose now.

YellowThumper

My add to this thread is that the new forum is light-years ahead of previous.

Thank you Cody and Twitchismental...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

RusTy/SE

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 03, 2024, 11:38:19 AMThank you @TwitchisMental  That is a good idea @RusTy/SE  It has been enabled and owners of topics can lock them if they choose now.

@Cuda Cody @TwitchisMental Thanks guys!
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

RJChallenger

Love the new site, can only dream of how work and effort it must have been . If I could ask one thing, it would be that the site sponsor be at the top of the first page. Sometimes it is not easy finding a link to Roseville Moparts .   awesome job everybody thankyou

700 AKN

Yes, this site rebuild is now at a pinnacle of perfection and still climbing, yet just as this site is king, the old home (cuda-challenger.com) forum has died.
Any old members could pay there respects and say a little prayer for the old site.  Or not??

cuda hunter

And it has truly died. Very unfortunate that all the information there has now been lost.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

I was going to talk about that in a new thread, but I guess mention here is good enough. Real shame, lots of good info within that forum is now lost. I wonder if some of its sponsors would like to support here and lessen the financial burden on Roseville.
Edit:  added the word "support".

Jay Bee

Quote from: TwitchisMental on December 12, 2023, 03:55:53 PMWith that said some resources are infact not loading and we are trying to get the source of the issue. There seems to be something wrong with the plugin and have contacted the plugin maker about it.
Just my  :alan2cents:  re: the "H0W-TO-VIDEOS"

cuda hunter

They are all like that unfortunately.  Error 404.

Those sure are (were) a valuable resource. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

@Jay Bee  Can you post the link to the 404 error you're getting.

Jay Bee

@Cuda Cody  Like cuda hunter said, it's all the videos. This is the link to the first one: Tips and Tricks painting ORGANOSOL

https://www.e-bodies.org/wZ2FkEQ_Hk0