Main Menu

Serious slowdown on the site today

Started by HP_Cuda, September 20, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I'm not getting "super fast" movement between pages, but I would say it's working normal for me lately.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Things seem to be a good bit faster for me today again.  That's a good sign that maybe this will be a long term solution and fix the off and on slow problems we've had on the forum.  This is a foreign language to me, but here's what the hosting company said they did to our forum yesterday...

"...moved your PHP handler for version 5.6, the version used by both of your websites, to DSO at this time with Zend OPCache enabled. This has consequentially led to a change of Apache MPM from Mod_Event to Mod_Prefork as Event cannot work with DSO. Prior to moving to DSO your two website's were executing PHP via PHP-FPM."

Hope this is the solution we were looking for.  :fingerscrossed:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Cool! What other web site do you have Cody?

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on September 22, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

I'm guessing one for his sign business ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

They consider "e-bodies.org" and "forum.e-bodies.org" 2 sites, but it's really one site with a forum.

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 22, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
They consider "e-bodies.org" and "forum.e-bodies.org" 2 sites, but it's really one site with a forum.

Ah gotcha!  :twothumbsup:

anlauto

Super slow for me right now.....over 30 secs to load a page....took me 3 minutes to get here and post this...

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on September 24, 2018, 07:42:44 AM
Super slow for me right now.....over 30 secs to load a page....took me 3 minutes to get here and post this...

same here.... :notsure:

Cuda Cody

It's stupid slow for me too.   :pullinghair:   :headbang:   :pullinghair:  Back on the phone with hosting...  :Thud:

dodgemania

Cuda Cody

The fix we put in place last week had an issue and they fixed it.  We'll try to keep an eye on it and if it's super slow again for anyone please let me know and I'll look in to it.   :bradsthumb:

Chryco Psycho

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

CudaMoparRay