Main Menu

Pictures of our loyal companions....Lets see your pets...

Started by 1 Wild R/T, August 06, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Funny that this post popped back up to the top today....

I'm, sorry to report that today I had to have my boy Tok put down.... Things have been going on for awhile & six weeks ago he was diagnosed with a tumor on his brain....  We've spent the past six weeks saying goodbye, trying to comfort him as best we could, giving him his favorite treats... I hate that he's gone but I hope his suffering is over..... RIP Tok...

Cuda Cody

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Tok looked like a great dog.  I'm sure you gave him a great life.  RIP Tok.

Topcat

Sorry to hear about Tok. Pretty Dog. My condolences. 

RIP Tok.

J-Code Jeni

I am sorry to hear Tok's gone. A brain tumor...that really sucks. He was such a handsome boy & I bet, a really good friend. There's no better pal than a dog.

RIP Tok

Husk Challenger

I am really sorry for your loss.  Hard moment of life for sure.

Here are my buddies.

Jook (3yo black male) and Giraya (6yo White female, i took her over 2 years ago).
Running, moutain bike and hike, always fun!

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

1 Wild R/T

Thanks everyone, losing a friend is always hard,  Tia, Coral & I are ll saddened by the loss.. I think this was especially hard because we knew his time was short & there was nothing we could do but comfort him.... 

Give all your furry friends a big hug... They just don't live long enough..

340challconvert

Pets are always a big part of family life.
We lost our Tobygirl (half collie-half St. Bernard after 16 years-finally had to put her down last year) Typical health issues: loss of use of rear legs, diabetic)
and sadly, the year prior to losing Toby, we had to put down Chicklet, our Chihuahua - was about 7 years old. (had issues from when we first got her) Never buy a pet store "breeded" animal.
Both were big loses to the family, especially with my daughter who gets very attached to our pets.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

340challconvert

Now the good news
We adopted two shelter animals this past year and a half
Ralphie, a "boxador" (half Lab and half boxer) and a cat named Rita.  Both are real characters.
As a sidebar: we kept the names that the animals had in the shelter. Ralphie and Rita's names sound more like an old couple!
and they have become the best of friends!
Guess who sleeps in the dog's bed?

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Bills Auto Works

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 20, 2017, 04:52:03 AM
Thanks everyone, losing a friend is always hard,  Tia, Coral & I are ll saddened by the loss.. I think this was especially hard because we knew his time was short & there was nothing we could do but comfort him.... 

Give all your furry friends a big hug... They just don't live long enough..

So very sorry for your loss. You are so right they don't live long enough & they are such a big parts of our families!

I just lost my Shadow a couple of weeks ago & I still feel the loss. I had her cremated & have her ashes back in a nice box with a picture of her on the front, but obviously it is not the same.

God Bless
Bill

YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

mopargem

My daughters American Saddlebred horse

Wayno56

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Wayno56

It is Done thats an older picture

BIGSHCLUNK

My boy Tzar (zilla)  and Junior his predicessor

IRON MAN

Don't mind the dog, keys are under the seat. :rofl: