Main Menu

Pictures of our loyal companions....Lets see your pets...

Started by 1 Wild R/T, August 06, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Claudia

soundcontrol

Wilbur and Izzy.
Wilbur loves to ride with the top down.
Then we have 2 cats.

1 Wild R/T

Today we brought home a new friend for Tia since she's beens so depressed since Tok's passing..... We haven't named the puppy yet, I expect we will in the next couple days, she needs to earn it...  Currently Suka s looking likely, it's the Inuit word for Fast...

Cuda Cody

Lilian

4 cats, all from animal shelters, except the youngest we just found alone !!

older is Billy (European Norvegian), then the white one is Clochette (north american long hair), black one is Garrie and the latest is Miky.(was 5 weeks old in the pict now is 8 week old)

2 boys, 2 girls !!

Lilian

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on December 03, 2017, 10:36:17 PM
Today we brought home a new friend for Tia since she's beens so depressed since Tok's passing..... We haven't named the puppy yet, I expect we will in the next couple days, she needs to earn it...  Currently Suka s looking likely, it's the Inuit word for Fast...

Well it's been a week, She's fitting in pretty well...  At first there was tension between Tia & the puppy, momma was concerned, I kept telling her it was Tia establishing rules & boundaries... Well the puppy has learned rules....

She's 99% house broken (hadn't had an accident in over three days but we'll see) , she's learning that biting isn't well received & she's learned to use the doggie door... She goes to the vet for the first visit under my watch tomorrow....

Oh, we settled on a name.. Meet Tasha...

Chryco Psycho

Recently acquired a dwarf fainting goat from a coworker.
Strange rectangular pupils .

RzeroB

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Quote from: RzeroB on December 11, 2017, 12:35:27 PM
A goat? Now that's different ... :cheers:

When they get scared, they freeze up and fall over and lie down for a couple of seconds and then jump up.

usraptor

This is Max our Alaskan Malamute.  He absolutely loves the snow and will lay out in it for hours on end.  In addition to Max we have four cats, Kato, Jo Jo, Harley and Magique that Max loves to torment. 

Topcat

Caught Zyzzy yesterday at an opportunistic moment.

RzeroB

:o  that thing looks like it is about to go psycho on you Mike!!
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)