Main Menu

Pictures of our loyal companions....Lets see your pets...

Started by 1 Wild R/T, August 06, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bpret

Rzerob good eye. The one one the right KYA is a Doberman without the ears done. Bruno we aren't sure but has the markings. We are on our 5th doby great dogs.

superdave

Dutchess a tricolor Basenji. She passed away a few years ago at 16 1/2 I can't really complain since that's pretty old for a dog but it just never seems like enough.

1 Wild R/T

16 !/2 is pretty good but your right never enough..... Basenji's are cool dogs.... Sorry for your loss, pets are the best companions....

Cuda Cody

16.5 is awesome!  Wish all dogs lived to to be that old. 

SF-Resto

I know, not the manliest of dogs...

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Bonehead is 22 and still doing pretty good. I know things could change anytime though. I guess not working a day in your life has it's advantages.
Sheldon

Topcat

:hungary: :france:
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 20, 2018, 06:41:37 PM
Bonehead is 22 and still doing pretty good. I know things could change anytime though. I guess not working a day in your life has it's advantages.

22 wow!

That's a long time for a Cat.

RUNCHARGER

Yes: I guess his nasty disposition has kept him going all these years. He still makes me laugh at least once a day.
Sheldon

GY3R/T

Handsome Jack.  Someone dumped him in the neighborhood. The two elderly ladies took him in and gave him all his shots, fixed him, chipped him, licensed himand fed him.   :ohyeah:   But he always hung with me.
     When the ladies moved away, he stayed with me.     :veryexcited:      He loves the shop.
                                   He's a "Ragdoll"

My brothers dog , Mad Max , who loves tearing the husk off coconuts , as little as he is , he can carry the coconut a good ways.

Cuda_mark

My 2 dogs and the wife. The Jack Russel (Rudy) is 11 and the lab mix (Apollo) is 1

Mpdlawdog

Brads70