Main Menu

Show us your fabrications

Started by Brads70, August 21, 2017, 04:50:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

HEY , someone else post up !
There has got to be lots of others that make cool stuff. Gives others ideas!

Roadman

:rebelflag"   :unitedstates:  Well, is electrical OK ?  I can build any relay panel you need. 

Chryco Psycho

I am going mental , I cannot remmeber the last thing I created
I did have to fight to make everything work & create some innovations & brackets on the car I assembled in Sept , nothing bolted together , everything had to be reworked , what a battle .  I will refrain from disclosing the car I was working on  :sorry:  :-X

Mickm

I'll pitch in here.
First, I went with Mopar Performance valve covers and air breather. To keep this theme going, I machined some heater hose clamps.
They clamp over the heater hoses and are bolted to the rear of the Sanden compressor.

Even made one that floats with no rear attachments.

I wanted a horn button that looks like the original 70's rimblow but I needed it to work and not made of plastic.  So, I designed one that is completely CNC machined from 6061T-6 aluminum. It works great and can be had with the Cuda fish or scripted logo for the Challenger.

Cheers!
Mickm

Brads70

Quote from: Mickm on November 10, 2017, 07:19:47 PM
I'll pitch in here.
First, I went with Mopar Performance valve covers and air breather. To keep this theme going, I machined some heater hose clamps.
They clamp over the heater hoses and are bolted to the rear of the Sanden compressor.

Even made one that floats with no rear attachements.

Cheers!
Mickm

That looks great! Nice job!

IRON MAN

Very unique. The hose clamps look great!  :bigthumb:

YellowThumper

Emblems for long slow project with some progression until they "fell off" their backing plate.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Mickm

YellowThumper, those look cool! Nice job :bradsthumb:

Cheers!
Mickm

YellowThumper

Custom intercooler tanks so they fit car without cutting anything. Relocation brackets for aftermarket radiator.

Mike.

Dakota

Awesome work guys.  Your craftsmanship is stellar.

CudaMoparRay

Happy to see we still have great innovations in this hobby

YellowThumper

In addition to the above others. I adapted the Magnum front accessories to the LA360. Here is the P/S pump relocation bracket from cardboard mockup to final mounting. Final mounting location is similar location to original. Magnum mounted up high. Taking up real estate I needed.

Mike.

YellowThumper

Here is my version of T housing and upper hose.

Mike.

Brads70

Working on a buddy's 1968 Charger. When mounting the rear bumper it's insane trying to reach the body to bumper bracket bolts/nuts. Enough of that crap! So I made the nuts captive so you don't need a wrench, just tighten them from the inside of the trunk.

1 Wild R/T

Does non car related get any respect?  :)

I know it's nothing like Cody's Garage Mahal but I needed a little shade cover on the side of my house so I built a steel framework and covered it with redwood.... Momma wanted it stained to match the gate I built a few years ago when I was building the block wall....