Main Menu

SIlver 572 with red guts.

Started by cordodge, May 15, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cordodge

Well figured I would just bring the link to my restoration thread over here if that's ok? Will be posting more pics and hopefully a video soon of it running. Tim is trying to squeeze it in on the Dyno  line-up as soon as possible.

Bruce.

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=91231.0

303 Mopar

One of my all time favorite e-body builds!   :cooldance:

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: 303 Mopar on May 15, 2017, 02:10:42 PM
One of my all time favorite e-body builds!   :cooldance:
:iagree:   Beautiful Challenger Cordodge, hope you get this one on the road soon!

Cuda Cody

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cordodge

Coming from you guys it means alot. I appreciate your feedback and like I said before if you see me heading the wrong direction please point it out, sometimes a guy can get lost from time to time especially when it's been this long lol

Thanks again

Bruce.

soundcontrol

Good move! Following.  :popcorn:
I crosslinked my restothreads on CC and here also. I asked if it was OK, no one seems to disagree.

cordodge

Quote from: soundcontrol on May 16, 2017, 04:00:26 AM
I crosslinked my restothreads on CC and here also. I asked if it was OK, no one seems to disagree.

Yeah don't know any other way to do it. but at least we can start from this point here. This is a great forum for sure.

Cuda Cody

A lot of us have a long history with CC and it's completely fine to link back to old threads.   :bigthumb:  Thanks for sharing the link and wonderful job man.  Really impressed.   :yes:

Quote from: cordodge on May 16, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
Quote from: soundcontrol on May 16, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

Yeah don't know any other way to do it. but at least we can start from this point here. This is a great forum for sure.

cordodge

Thanks Cody,  means alot when guys that know their stuff like what your doing.

Bruce

Chryco Psycho

Congrats getting closer ,I am glad you got the engine solved & are moving towards finishing the build , I love the color combo  :ohyeah:

cordodge

Thanks Chryco, I'll post some numbers once it gets off dyno. Tim changed from the hydraulic to a small solid cam, he said it would be easy on the valve train. He has a few race motors to do but he said he would squeeze mine in, He is a very busy guy but I think he felt bad for me and got it done. He is a super stand up kinda guy for sure.

Bruce

Chryco Psycho

Tim is great & the cam swap will be a better choice , can't wait to see the #s  :cool:

Cudajason

Glad to hear you are getting it sorted out!

Hopefully you will be able to make it to Moparfest this year!!   :banana: 

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

cordodge

Thanks Jason, I hope I can be there.