Main Menu

New to the site

Started by seneca, March 25, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

seneca

No. I have repainted twice in the 45 years I've owned it. Had the stripe painted on ( instead of tape ) and changed the rear panel from Organisol to regular paint. Still original color scheme except for the Organisol.

Bullitt-

Quote from: seneca on March 27, 2017, 07:44:57 PM
Thanks !  If someone can send instructions how to post pix on this forum, I'll throw some up. I'm an old geezer and don't know my way around computers very well !!

On the post screen near the bottom is the  Attach: Browse button that lets you select a file to upload  ...RED ARROW
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  Thanks @Bullitt-  for the help.  I'm really looking forward to seeing @seneca  photos.   :takepicture:   :popcorn:  He might be the only person I know that still has their original E-Body.  :worship:

Roadman

:welcome:

MOPAR FANATIC

:welcome: dude,wish like thr rest of us had their first car,me, a 70 charger b5 blue,383,2nd 71 charger,383 triple black,man i wish i still had those cars,at least i have the memories in them  :burnout: