Main Menu

New to the site

Started by colonel73, December 20, 2021, 03:23:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

colonel73

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and still learning my way around. I have a numbers matching 73 Cuda 340 in Rally Red with a white top and white interior that has been completely dismantled and now has fresh paint. I am slowly trying to get all of the other parts and pieces restored and put back together. I look forward to all of the knowledge this site has to offer and any help given along the way to get this thing back on the road.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @colonel73   :welcome:

I'm just down the road in Brush Prairie, WA.  Let me know if you need any help or parts. 

Brads70

cuda hunter

Great color combo!   Sweet looking paint!

Welcome to the site !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the forum from Buffalo, NY.  Glad to have you with us. Looks like you're off to a strong start with that fresh paint - it looks really nice.

Please note that you'll have to make 10 posts before you can use the site's Private Message (PM) function to directly contact other members.   This requirement is in place to hinder the spammers that have been visiting the site from time to time.

You can also notify or flag a member in a post by putting an "@" in front of their member name (like @Dakota ) in the text of your post.   The member will get a message  that they've been mentioned and will also get a link to the post.

MoparLeo

:welcome: aboard. Here are some books that will be worth their weight in gold to put your car back together properly.

https://shop.mmcdetroit.com/

https://mymopar.com/service-manuals/
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

colonel73

Thanks everyone. I will have tons of questions coming I'm sure.

Here are a few more pics of where it all started.

Marty

Welcome, Colonel.  :yessir:     

jimynick

Here's a welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with your restoration!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

GoMangoBoys

You will find in short order that this is a great forum with GREAT people.  I have found it invaluable in our efforts to restore a Challenger.

nsmall

Very cool car.  I have a 73 too.  Feel free to ask as many questions as you want to ask and we will try to help.  You are already way ahead of the game based on what I see.  Good luck. 

JS29

:welcome: Cant go wrong with a red cuda.   :handshake: 

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Looks like a great car!  Glad you signed up!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!