Main Menu

For Sale 70 RT U Code FJ5 Thoughts

Started by Ebbs, February 28, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

superdave

:banana: Congratulations, that is a beautiful car. I know I'm in the minority but I'm just not a really big fan of 'Cudas, I have always preferred Challengers. Personal preference, the market may be higher for 'Cudas and that is all good with me. 8)

71GranCoupe

:veryexcited: :cooldance:  Great news on the purchase. Don't get concerned on the AC stuff. The missing parts are out there, just getting a little harder to locate. Bring on the pictures, you have earned the bragging rights.  :banana:

nsmall

Impatiently waiting for photos.  Have fun with your new car.  Sounds like you are buying the car to enjoy.  Congratulations and have no regrets.  Dont be sick like me and keep watching e-bay for years.  I guess I do it because I enjoy seeing whats out there.   :bradsthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Yes: Congrats on the purchase. Post lots of photos of it.
Sheldon

Ebbs

Heading down next week to pick the car up..
I think searching for Mopars is a bit addicting and it is about the chase or find in a lot of cases...we all probably "know" of cars that a guy won't sell or is sitting out back

I bought the car to drive and enjoy with my family..

Brad

anlauto

What's your plans for the car ? Head towards a more stock appearance or carry on with the modified look ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

LinceCuda

Nice  :clapping: can't wait to see your pics, the fun is just days away  :burnout:

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Ebbs on March 05, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
Just reached a deal for $38k with the seller..will post more pics once I pick it up

Thanks Again for the help evaluating this car

Brad

If you're happy with it that's all that counts.   Nickel this and dime that and he thinks this and that one thinks that. Doesn't matter.   Took me getting stage 3 cancer to finally say fuck it and go get what I wanted. And will never regret it ... should have done it 10 years earlier.

Have fun with it and enjoy the shit out of it.

Ebbs

Alan

Probably will keep the "day 2" look on the exterior, but get the engine bay in order looking original

Rad

RUNCHARGER

Good plan: You will have a great time just driving it. Then you can do little changes as you go along. I think the biggest thing is just to darn well drive it.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

Congrats!  Convert the AC over to the Sanden compressor and enjoy cruising with ice cold air.
Living in FL I would never consider a car without AC.
Much better to have an AC car to start with, and it's a BB!

Ebbs

dodgemania

Congratulations, that is a sweet challenger  :cheers: enjoy