Main Menu

New Member Here, Seeking Advice on 70 Vert Barracuda Purchase

Started by indetrucks, August 11, 2021, 10:18:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

It sounded fine.  Sounded even better when I kicked off the choke.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Jay Bee

That's the "throaty" sound I'm familiar with, normal to me.

MoScott

indetrucks

No, but wish I did.  Erik looked at it and he didn't give me the warm and fuzziest.  I passed and then learned he went back and tried to purchase it. Seller thought that was strange and sold it to someone else who has it listed now on eBay for $110k.   I'm pretty bummed...  Turns out it was a smoking deal   :tired:

Jay Bee

Quote from: indetrucks on September 17, 2021, 11:06:25 AM
listed now on eBay for $110k.

I was curious so I just looked and couldn't find it. Searched Barracuda convertible and Cuda convertible, could it have possibly sold already.

340challconvert

indetrucks
Sorry you lost out on the Barracuda vert.
Not to make you feel bad; I just realized it is a vert with factory AC.  That made it even more special!  :(
Keep looking and something will turn up.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

anlauto

Quote from: indetrucks on September 17, 2021, 11:06:25 AM
No, but wish I did.  Erik looked at it and he didn't give me the warm and fuzziest.  I passed and then learned he went back and tried to purchase it. Seller thought that was strange and sold it to someone else who has it listed now on eBay for $110k.   I'm pretty bummed...  Turns out it was a smoking deal   :tired:

Erik tried to buy it ? That's weird, did he at least give you first right of refusal ? He's a pretty straight shooter  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee