Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Quote from: cudaragtop on January 08, 2019, 09:57:01 PM
Received the cover I ordered for the Challenger. I put it on. Phew... beer time!
:drinkingbud:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

GoodysGotaCuda

Differential is reassembled and the ring gear torqued. I'll work the pattern and bearing preloads tonight or tomorrow. Shooting to be back on the road this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

IMNCARN82

round tail lights forever !!

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: IMNCARN82 on January 15, 2019, 05:03:10 PM
Cuda Landing paD  :vipermanhiding:

Looks pretty good, may I ask what that ran you?

I don't do much welding anymore, that's what's kept me from going that route.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

IMNCARN82

About 500$. For a single car "mat" with edges    2$/ft.    I like it.  This is the free flow type.

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

jimynick

Got in the old Toyota and drove down to N.Falls and picked up the 833 rebuild kit I ordered from Garagemotorsports in WA. Very nice people to deal with and Sue took good care of me and got the stuff in the mail ASAP. Now, I've got to get reading the transmission book the boys gave me for Christmas before yanking the trans out. There MAY be appeals for help in the future!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Brads70

Well, the battery tender seemed to pack it in so I bought a new battery charger today. Went to fire it up and it was a no go. Battery is a new Northstar AGM so I doubt it is the battery. A few hours on the charger and battery went from 6 volts to 13.1 so far.... I'll leave in on overnight. I bought this one. My Pops gave me a $100 gift certificate for Christmas at Princess Auto so it went toward the new charger.
https://www.batterychargers.com/en/products/battery-chargers/sc1362-85a-6v12v-fully-automatic-battery-chargerengine-starter

Chryco Psycho

I have built lots of 833s yelll if you need help

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cudajason

Well, I was going to go out in the garage and start tearing into my car...butt it was -10 out last night...so I stayed in the house and watch the BJ auction.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

IMNCARN82

dodj

Quote from: jimynick on January 16, 2019, 03:42:45 PM
Got in the old Toyota and drove down to N.Falls and picked up the 833 rebuild kit I ordered from Garagemotorsports in WA. Very nice people to deal with and Sue took good care of me and got the stuff in the mail ASAP. Now, I've got to get reading the transmission book the boys gave me for Christmas before yanking the trans out. There MAY be appeals for help in the future!  :cheers:
They are pretty easy to work with. The only problem I had was having/acquiring the snap ring tools for inner and outer snap rings for disassembly/assembly.
Get yourself a 12" piece of 3/4" EMT for doing the roller bearings.  :alan2cents:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill