Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Went to a car show with it. Too late to enter.
Saw a 70 Boss 429 Mustang. First time I ever saw that particular engine. Parked next to a 68 hemi Charger
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on July 29, 2019, 05:18:32 PM
Went to a car show with it. Too late to enter.
Saw a 70 Boss 429 Mustang. First time I ever saw that particular engine. Parked next to a 68 hemi Charger

What no pictures! :Stirring: :)

Cuda_mark

I tried to buy new GENII HEMI intake rockers shafts from Mancini. But apparently they are impossible to find right now...they only have exhaust shafts!

Mark_B

Took my Challenger to a local car show.  It won best in show!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Mark_B

Thanks.  So maybe ditch the idea of tall 70s on the rear then.

Brads70

Ordered a Custom ground hyd roller cam/lifters/springs etc from Bullet cams, and ordered a pile of  engine rebuild parts from Rockauto today!  :cooldance:
For my "Mopars redheaded step child!"  :haha:

340challconvert

Right side wheel well; cut out small rust area in back, need to create a patch.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

7E-Bodies

Cut out and cleaned up my pet peeve. A two piece trunk pan in my 70 RT. Cleaned up the frame rails and was very pleased with frame condition. No rust and no signs of previous patches or replacement. Now it's all up to Dave Radcliffe with that new AMD replacement. Always appreciated. Bring it on, Dave! :takemymoney:
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

71-440

My Rockers came today.  :banana:

Joe

JpRngr

Tonight I drove my Challenger out and into the garage a couple times for the first time!!!!!! :yes: :ohyeah: :yes:

gzig5

Quote from: 71-440 on August 02, 2019, 06:06:31 PM
My Rockers came today.  :banana:

I have a set of those that are going in the motor this fall.  You might want to run a tap through each of the push-rod adjuster threads and then use a paper clip and compressed air to clear the oiling holes.  Mine had a few chips and junk in the holes. Detail now will pay off in the future. Seem to be nice pieces though. 

JpRngr

Brads70

JpRngr

Quote from: Brads70 on August 03, 2019, 10:28:11 AM

I like the wheels and paint!

Thanks, it's pretty dusty. Got a lot of little things to do before really driving it, but it was a big milestone, moving it on it's own.