Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

FF376

Decent weather in central VA today so I took it shopping for Christmas dinner items.....

dodj

Quote from: blown motor on December 19, 2020, 02:21:13 PM
I vacuumed and dusted the interiors. You should have seen me in my little maid's outfit.  :haha:
:needphotos:

I dare ya!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

Quote from: dodj on December 23, 2020, 11:55:14 AM
Quote from: blown motor on December 19, 2020, 02:21:13 PM
I vacuumed and dusted the interiors. You should have seen me in my little maid's outfit.  :haha:
:needphotos:

I dare ya!

I'm up for a good dare but Cody might kick me off the forum.  :stop:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

CNUMB

Wife gave me a gift, install these on the 71, you may feel like 17 again.. :banana:

Scooter

Switched to Mobil One Synthetic... so oil change and filter.

Swapped out the starter as well. It "clicked" on me a couple of times a few days ago... those things only tend to get worse.

Chryco Psycho

Did you install the Proform or remove it , I have not had good luck with their products ?

Scooter

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 26, 2020, 06:28:25 PM
Did you install the Proform or remove it , I have not had good luck with their products ?

Installed Proform, the one I removed was from 440 Source. I'll report back if the new one dies prematurely... was that the issue you had with them?

Chryco Psycho

Poor workmanship / faulty connections , I have seen them last less than a week  :thumbdown:

Scooter

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 26, 2020, 08:00:20 PM
Poor workmanship / faulty connections , I have seen them last less than a week  :thumbdown:

Well that would suck. I thought about buying from 440 Source again, theirs is about $60 less expensive. I needed it fast so this was a Summit order I paid a premium for, hopefully I do not git bit in the bum.

cuda hunter

Quote from: CNUMB on December 23, 2020, 05:44:14 PM
Wife gave me a gift, install these on the 71, you may feel like 17 again.. :banana:

I love these!  My 67 has a pair installed.  Makes it look mean in some way. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

CudaA39

Bought a radio from a local guy...cleaned it up and got the light working.  Going to use this for the dash, and stash a modern unit under the seat to control with a remote.  The lense in this one was perfect.  Going to airbrush the buttons chrome with some Alclad.
Check out my 71 Gen3 build:

https://youtu.be/XSDAWczXoZw

2015 Tri-State Stock/Superstock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Weekend Sunday Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar Weekend Friday No Box Winner and 11.50 R/U

Chryco Psycho

Hey @Scooter I agree , I hope it works out well for you , meanwhile take the 440 source one to a local rebuilder & have it repaired !

jordan

I spent the day with the car on the lift washing the underside. Looks good and newish again.  Cleans up good getting the little grease spots and oil drips and dirt off of everything.  No more bug guts anywhere.  The wheels came off and got cleaned up inside and out.  i drained my oil and did a Mobil 1 change and filter too.  I treated the gas last week.  Still have to wipe down the body, engine compartment (pretty clean already), and do a vacuum and wipe down of the interior and I am set until spring. 
    Once I get the Cuda done I am back to working on my road race motorcycle.  Still need to bleed the clutch after a master and slave rebuild.  I need to replace the oil pan, water pump, and clutch cover.  Valve adjustments need to be done.  I have to repair some bolt holes in my fiberglass fairings that got pulled through.  I am learning stainless steel TIG welding to make a custom exhaust mid section for my new header system. And finally moving my battery box again to a very low and out of the way place.  Lots to do yet this winter!!!

"Don't brake until you see God!"

rikkitik

I finished installing some YearOne seat relocation brackets. I'm 6'2" and needed the leg room.
Also, "tried" to register the car.......California is a complete PITA under "normal" circumstances, but damn, they really go out of their way to make it difficult to register out of state vehicles.