Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71-440

Today got the A/C Condenser, Radiator and A/C compressor in and hooked it all up.

Next up the valve springs....

Joe

blown motor

I spent some more time on my back staring at the underside of the Charger dash. I had the instrument cluster out for a speedometer swap and now the right turn signal indicator won't work when it's tucked away in its hole. There are six tabs on the socket that make the ground against the housing when the socket is in place but for some reason it won't do it now. I can give it a ground when it's not in the hole and it flashes fine. For the life of me I can't figure out why it won't ground when the socket is installed. It did before I removed the cluster.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

YellowThumper

Why are my pictures being flagged as unacceptable?
Obviously no pic here. But something has changed with my status as this is 3rd time now...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Quote from: YellowThumper on April 29, 2023, 11:30:00 AM
Why are my pictures being flagged as unacceptable?
Obviously no pic here. But something has changed with my status as this is 3rd time now...

:dunno: size maybe? Too big?  @Spikedog08

Jay Bee

YellowThumper

I have have not changed phone in years now.
Format size has also not changed.

Mike.

YellowThumper

Tried again and "your attachment has failed security checks. See system administrator "
This picture is basically the same one that was rejected. First attempt did not have the in and out showing.

Mike.

Spikedog08

Quote from: YellowThumper on April 29, 2023, 01:00:02 PM
Tried again and "your attachment has failed security checks. See system administrator "
This picture is basically the same one that was rejected. First attempt did not have the in and out showing.

Well the system formats the acceptable pictures automatically . . So not size.  I would bet format but not sure?  Was it a typical JPEG?  Curious if you emailed me a picture in question, would the system let me post it?   :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudajason

Well no cuda time today, but i did work on the wife's 2022 ram.

She was not able to get black emblems like she wanted, so she bought all the emblems and I changed them all out. The hood piece was the biggest challenge, that whole black piece has to come off. The grill letter were also a challenge, they are jot accessible at all.

I love the look of it.

Note the very nice aftermarket wheels that she picked out all on her own. I had the chage all the lug nuts to black.

The Larame emblem is on order.

The up side is the wife is happy, and I hot to spend the day out side in the sun after a tough very gloomy week.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

MoparCarGuy

Installed my original, restored wiper motor done by @Ns1aar .
Date code is 0960 = 96th day of 1970 (April 6th). Approx two months before Scheduled Production Date for our Cuda (613 = June 13, 1970).

Also, installed a new Johnson Controls Inc Group 27 battery. Battery has plain flat top and sides. Push-in Red battery caps and raised script Mopar add-ons ordered and on the way from Weskcar to complete the effect.

Hudchr8

Today I painted the underside of my hood and hinges.

soundcontrol

Moving engines to my new space, only half of it is done though, but I gotta move out of my old one by May 30.
My dad is helping out.
And thats not my Volvo, I don't do Windows and Volvo's!  :stop:

Challenger in NC

Dash Assembly back in place

soundcontrol

Finally got paint inside and in the engine compartment of the the 65 Barracuda.
Now it's moving to my new space.

cuda hunter

I took this ole girl out for her first ride since 2007.
Got her up to 85.  Smooth as a boat on glass water. 
440 is quite as can be and ran with no issues what so ever.
It's a pleasure to drive it.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee