Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

61K T/A

Replaced the fan clutch and polished the fan. Added 2 spacers between the fan and water pump pulley so the blades wouldn't hit the PS pulley.

GoodysGotaCuda

Dropped my daughter off at daycare and drove it to work. Managed to get a warning today when I let it stretch it's legs a little!  :burnout: :sorry: :worship:

I'm up to 521 miles on it so far, time for an oil change.  :wrenching:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cuda Cody

We call them "Driving Awards"   :pokeeye:   :haha:

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on September 26, 2017, 05:02:32 PM
Managed to get a warning today when I let it stretch it's legs a little!  :burnout: :sorry: :worship:

djw383

Dropped my daughter off at daycare and drove it to work. Managed to get a warning today when I let it stretch it's legs a little!  :burnout: :sorry: :worship:

I love seeing finished projects get driven!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 26, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

Managed to get a warning today when I let it stretch it's legs a little!  :burnout: :sorry: :worship:

Well then I proudly have around 75 lifetime "Driving Awards" with names on them such as Speeding, Exhibition of speed, speed contest, reckless driving and others. At least for the last two decades no such awards just warnings. And who says age does not matter lol

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on September 27, 2017, 12:37:58 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 26, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

Well then I proudly have around 75 lifetime "Driving Awards" with names on them such as Speeding, Exhibition of speed, speed contest, reckless driving and others. At least for the last two decades no such awards just warnings. And who says age does not matter lol

:rofl:  Driving awards!!!   :haha:
Rev-It-Up

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: djw383 on September 27, 2017, 05:04:08 AM

I love seeing finished projects get driven!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

On a related note, my no-lift-shift function in my ECU works. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

GoodysGotaCuda

Found an intake leak with my home made smoke machine [emoji106]

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cuda Cody

Nice job.  What made you think you had an intake leak?

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 28, 2017, 09:33:39 AM
Nice job.  What made you think you had an intake leak?

Just chased the IAC settings more than I thought I should. We will see if it calms down now.

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

303 Mopar

Got the Cuda back from a couple paint touch ups and some PDR, and had the Charger in for a valve cover leak.  Then this new Challenger pulled up too.  A little stang snuck in there too.  :banana:

rebelyell

I put on my valve cover and drained all the oil for an oil change. Thought about pulling the pan, but tightened the bolts instead. Can't get to the front bolts, so I made the decision to keep lots of oil in it.

Chryco Psycho

you should be able to get to the front bolts with a 1/4 drive & short sockets

JH27N0B

Under the wire, got the T/A started and out for a bit today. Most of the cruises around here end by Labor Day weekend, but there is a Saturday night one in my town that runs until the end of September.  I got really busy this year, and what time and resources I had to spare I devoted to getting some long overdue work done on my convertible.  My T/A was a "going to get a few things done on it, then start it up and drive it bit this season" thing.
All of a sudden it was September! I got the new repro polyglas tires in installed the last few weeks, and fixed a concern with the exhaust.  Got it started up this morning, and off to the last local cruise by me later in the afternoon. Mission accomplished!

303 Mopar

Went to a show benefiting the U.S. Navy Seals Team and had the privilege of parking next to this beautiful '72 Cuda owned by a former Marine.  There was also the gorgeous all numbers plum crazy '70 there as well.