Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Nice day here 73 degree's , took it out by myself for a couple hours admiring the fall colours!  :canada:

It had been 2-3 weeks since I drove it last, first 10 minutes or so driving were a pain till the flat spotted tires went round again..... :rolleyes:

CudaMoparRay

Customized two Spectre 3" chrome fan shroud pieces. One on top and the other on the bottom. Just to get it to the Fall Fling and maybe buy an OEM black plastic one there.

340challconvert

Fun job
Cleaning up the torsion bar cross member, frame and floor.
Found original orange and yellow assembly markings for the torsion bar
:wrenching:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

GoodysGotaCuda

Earned some bragging rights at the employee car show.  :bradsthumb:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on October 21, 2017, 12:59:41 PM
Earned some bragging rights at the employee car show.  :bradsthumb:

Congratulations!   Well earned!
Rev-It-Up

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on October 21, 2017, 01:53:32 PM
Congratulations!   Well earned!
Thanks!

We found some garage art at Hobby Lobby today as well. Couldn't pass it up for $10.
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

benlavigne

Quote from: Brads70 on October 21, 2017, 11:34:28 AM
Nice day here 73 degree's , took it out by myself for a couple hours admiring the fall colours!  :canada:

It had been 2-3 weeks since I drove it last, first 10 minutes or so driving were a pain till the flat spotted tires went round again..... :rolleyes:

Same here in Montreal, 20 degrees C (70 Farenheit?), drove around for the heck of it, tried an industrial-themed photoshoot!
Same weather tomorrow, I'll squeeze in another day of driving, these are like ''bonus days'' at this time of year, probably the last till it gets too cold...

Ben

Topcat

Went out for a ride towards Almaden.

2 Dumb Dogs running around at an intersection.   :rubeyes:

Almost took them both out.

Thank God I waited just a little bit before going. 

blown motor

Quote from: benlavigne on October 21, 2017, 06:15:03 PM

Same here in Montreal, 20 degrees C (70 Farenheit?), drove around for the heck of it, tried an industrial-themed photoshoot!
Same weather tomorrow, I'll squeeze in another day of driving, these are like ''bonus days'' at this time of year, probably the last till it gets too cold...

Ben

What kind of silly talk is that?  :pokeeye: Last year three of us went for a run on Nov 18 because it was such a beautiful day.
I'll be on the road tomorrow as long as my phone doesn't ring.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

GoodysGotaCuda

We routed a three wire harness to the front right. I have a Hall effect sensor coming for my front wheel speed signal. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

blown motor

I drove it! What a beauty of a day. Cruising with the window down on Oct 22! Lots of classics out today.  :)
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on October 22, 2017, 04:36:19 PM
I drove it! What a beauty of a day. Cruising with the window down on Oct 22! Lots of classics out today.  :)

Same here, what a beautiful day.

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on October 22, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Yup....I was actually in the pool this morning  :banana: If this is "global warming" I'm all for it :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:verymad:  It's been raining and flooding here.   :thumbdown:  You guys are having all the fun!  Wish it was nice enough to go for a cruise or "if" I was lucky enough to have a pool I wish I could be swimming.

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on October 22, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on October 22, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Yup....I was actually in the pool this morning  :banana: If this is "global warming" I'm all for it :drinkingbud:

I drove the cuda and rode on a jet ski today!  Pretty good for Michigan!  The forecast is looking like typical Mid October weather for the next 10 days . . .

Pool has been closed or a good couple weeks!   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!