Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

Thx Neil! There were some nice cars there and I really liked Dave Hawkin's Henry J gasser.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

CudaMoparRay

Sat in it for awhile trying to visualize where and how to do an automatic column to automatic floor shifter conversion. Was getting measurements and what type of shifter for a bench seat model would look good.

303 Mopar

Getting some touch ups done on the rear valance and engine bay.

70/6chall

Fall/Winter is arriving in SoCal once again! So I gave all the shiney surfaces outside and under the hood and in the door jambs a good coat of hand applied Meguires wax. 20 year old paint still looks great. 3rd paint job since new.      Thanks,    Al

gaddied

Crash520

Installed the sender and pump into my EFI tank in prep for the conversion
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

I drove it! Went to a car show in Welland, near Niagara Falls, with e-body copper and jimynick. It was so hot that we borrowed the pop-up canopy from cudajas for shade. Thanks Jason.  :thankyou: Then drove back across the province to Bayfield on Lake Huron to have supper with my wife/ex-wife. Then back home. Left at 6:30 this morning and got home around 8:00. Put on about 325 miles. It was damn hot but the car ran great and it was good day.

As a side note I found out that in Bayfield today there was a gathering of old VW vans. As I got closer to Bayfield I was starting to see more of them. I talked to a guy who said he thought there was about 110 at the show. I thought that was kind of cool.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Crash520 on September 22, 2017, 06:46:26 PM
Installed the sender and pump into my EFI tank in prep for the conversion

Nice, I like the jakefab puck on my tank as well. Don't forget to hook up the vent line before the tank goes in.  :slapme5:

Those AN fittings will be hard to get to once the tank goes up, may tighten those too.  :stayinlane:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

cuda

I went to an all makes car show in High River Alberta that had to have more than 1400 cars. The weather was perfect and the cars were awesome. I ran into Chryco Psycho, that was a nice surprise.  :burnout:
Mopar Rules

Paul97

I went to the North Houston Hot Rods swap meet in the morning.  Lots of Chevy parts and a few Ford. Not much in the way of any Mopar parts. Prepping to paint my K-Frame in the afternoon.

Chryco Psycho

Well good to see you Twice today @cuda  both here & at the show , your car looked perfect as usual  :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

1400 cars is a big show!!!   And you ran in to Neil.   :ohyeah:

Quote from: cuda on September 24, 2017, 07:26:57 PM
I went to an all makes car show in High River Alberta that had to have more than 1400 cars. The weather was perfect and the cars were awesome. I ran into Chryco Psycho, that was a nice surprise.  :burnout:

340challconvert

Started working on stripping undercoating from rear wheel wells. 
:crying:
Slow and dirty work but I think well worth the effort.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

Ha! I think every job you do from now on will be more fun than THAT job!
Sheldon