Main Menu

Serious slowdown on the site today

Started by HP_Cuda, September 20, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

RUNCHARGER

Yes it has been up and down a bit. Cody will get it "restored".
Sheldon

Jay Bee

Slow again, for me anyway, (Oct. 10/18 - 11:30 am).  Anyone else.

BIGSHCLUNK

1 Wild R/T

This has to be getting old for Cody....  Spending more time chasing gremlins than working at his day job......  Cody please know we really appreciate all that you do.....   

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

FYI it's been kinda slow today for me 30 seconds to change a page etc... Sorry for you Cody must be such a PITA for you having to deal with this so often. Thanks for all you do, just want you to know we appreciate it!  :wave:

blown motor

Last night I couldn't get it to load on Chrome. It did on IE but was really slow. Got it on Chrome this morning but it's a bit slow.

Echo Brad's comment, we appreciate what you do for the site @Cuda Cody   :worship:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Super slow for me too.  Was on tech help last night for about 30 minutes and they did the same thing they did last time to fix it, bit the fix only lasted a few hours before the slowness came back.  I've got to go to work right now, but when I get home tonight I will get back on the phone with tech and try to figure out a different solution.  I think it's time to move hosting servers.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

RusTy/SE

My desktop is just back up from a failed hard drive. This time I opted to install a solid state drive - SSD (Samsung 860 EVO) - for the OS and at the same time purchased a W10 disc along with a replacement conventional 1TB hard drive I will install later for storing photos, etc.

Just got W10 (build 1803) installed a couple of hours ago, and now boot up takes less than 30 seconds.

After putting Norton back on, e-bodies.org was my next stop. On the forum, MS Edge moves quickly while IE depending on what and how much is embedded, can take up to 10 seconds or so for a page to load.

Haven't been on a pc at home since 13 September. Nice to be back - virtually, that is :)
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

GY3R/T

Thanks Cody.  :thankyou:  Don't know how you find time to do all that you do !!!    :worship:

Spikedog08

It is Halloween and the site is SLOW! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Yup, slow for me too.  I just restarted "Apache" so I think that what was causing it.  Should be quicker again now.

BIGSHCLUNK

Early this morning it was terrible.... workin' great now !