Main Menu

Site Update

Started by Cuda Cody, November 20, 2023, 04:41:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 09:25:50 AMThings are about to get back to normal...
Ah man, just as I was starting to adapt to this - LOL  :D  .

Cuda Cody

TwitchisMental has been built us a great new forum theme and I'm just now getting to see it and test.  So far it's working fantastic.  Just a couple little changes before it goes live to everyone.  And when you guys see the new forum, please give it some time to try it out.  I know change is hard and the new theme is very much like the old theme.  So it's basically like no change!  :drunk:   :rofl:

Jay Bee

Well cockroaches adapt to their environment, and we're on the top of the food chain, so it should be no problem.  :bigthumb:

Gross Polluter

Thanks for maintaining the site, the effort much appreciated!

If I could make a request for when you have time, it would be really helpful to have a link at the top of the page to go to a list of topics I've either started or posted in, regardless of whether a topic has new posts since my last visit.  I often want to go back to reference something and currently (and I think previously) it took a few clicks to get into my profile and then navigate to the list of topics.  Hope that makes sense, thanks for listening  :D
1970 Challenger RT 383 auto Plum Crazy

2012 Challenger RT 5.7 6-speed STP (sold, sadly)

2020 Charger 6.4L Scat Pack

blown motor

Quote from: Jay Bee on November 23, 2023, 10:58:00 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 09:25:50 AMThings are about to get back to normal...
Ah man, just as I was starting to adapt to this - LOL  :D  .
:haha:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

This is so cool I had to share a screen shot of the design we're working.   :veryexcited:

Bills Auto Works

Cody,

Hope you took some time to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner with Jeni & your little one! I know you have been putting in mega hours with the big change over & all the complications that came with it. We ALL very much appreciate it!!!

God Bless & Happy Thanksgiving
Bill
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Racer57

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 05:04:32 PMThis is so cool I had to share a screen shot of the design we're working.   :veryexcited:
I'm unable to post pictures without using a photo service. When your done, will we be able to share from our computers ?
Thanks for your work !!

Cuda Cody

@Racer57  You should be able to post photos right now.  Click the blue REPLY button at the bottom of a thread and then select the area under the text box that says "Click or drag files here to attach them". 

You can do a test in this thread or here...

https://forum.e-bodies.org/index.php/topic,29594.0.html

Quote from: Racer57 on November 23, 2023, 07:20:28 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 05:04:32 PMThis is so cool I had to share a screen shot of the design we're working.   :veryexcited:
I'm unable to post pictures without using a photo service. When your done, will we be able to share from our computers ?
Thanks for your work !!

Gross Polluter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 07:34:53 PM@Racer57  You should be able to post photos right now.  Click the blue REPLY button at the bottom of a thread and then select the area under the text box that says "Click or drag files here to attach them". 

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 05:04:32 PMI don't see the "click or drag..." button on my side.  And if I try to use the button at the top of the reply pane to insert a photo it only gives me the option to use a url.    :dunno: 

Cuda Cody

@Gross Polluter  Do you see these buttons on your end?

Gross Polluter

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 09:59:59 PM@Gross Polluter  Do you see these buttons on your end?

OK, I see.  It's not there if you're using the quick reply.  Sorry.  ...nut behind the wheel.   :Thud:

Cuda Cody

Maybe we should see if we can add it to the quick reply? If it's not to hard, that might be a good idea!

Racer57

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 07:34:53 PM@Racer57  You should be able to post photos right now.  Click the blue REPLY button at the bottom of a thread and then select the area under the text box that says "Click or drag files here to attach them". 

Thanks for your work !!
Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 23, 2023, 10:28:32 PMMaybe we should see if we can add it to the quick reply? If it's not to hard, that might be a good idea!
I should've been more specific. Quick reply is what I should've said.  :D

RUNCHARGER

Thanks so much for all the hard work so all of us car enjoy the results!
Sheldon