Main Menu

70 Challenger SE

Started by Timbbuc2, January 05, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

@MoparDave  has them same price less your discount.   :unitedstates: :rebelflag"

1 Wild R/T

Timbbuc2

Thanks for the info, I will get one ordered
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Is there a drawing somewhere with the correct color code vacuum lines for a ac heater box. Opps i forgot to install when I had the box out.
Get in, I'll drive

larry4406

Regarding the shaker cable location with AC, I know shakers didn't come from the factory with AC but is there a problem using the "factory" cable location?  Where is the factory location?

I have a 71 barracuda vert with factory AC which will have a shaker with AC (dormant project).

Timbbuc2

Quote from: larry4406 on December 31, 2017, 06:24:46 AM
Regarding the shaker cable location with AC, I know shakers didn't come from the factory with AC but is there a problem using the "factory" cable location?  Where is the factory location?

I have a 71 barracuda vert with factory AC which will have a shaker with AC (dormant project).
https://forum.e-bodies.org/reference-material/18/e-body-hole-locations-firewall-door-interior-ect/303/90
Maybe I copied the link correctly
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Does anyone have pictures of a alternator bracket and  water pump tension pulley. This is a 383 ac car.
Thanks
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

https://youtu.be/uH0EMHkByjA
This is how I cleaned my grill . This is a brush with abrasives embedded into the bristles.  And also used Mothers buffing compound. I had to run it in reverse also to get the left side corners. This was time consuming . But turned out well.
Get in, I'll drive

Brads70

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on June 09, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
https://youtu.be/uH0EMHkByjA
This is how I cleaned my grill . This is a brush with abrasives embedded into the bristles.  And also used Mothers buffing compound. I had to run it in reverse also to get the left side corners. This was time consuming . But turned out well.

good idea!

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on May 27, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Does anyone have pictures of a alternator bracket and  water pump tension pulley. This is a 383 ac car.
Thanks

These help?

Timbbuc2

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on June 09, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
Quote from: Timbbuc2 on May 27, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Thanks

These help?
That's what I need thanks
Get in, I'll drive

headejm

1970 Challenger RT/SE with 383 and AC. Hope they help.  :handshake:

Timbbuc2

Quote from: headejm on June 09, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
1970 Challenger RT/SE with 383 and AC. Hope they help.  :handshake:
Thanks @headejm that is about as clear as it gets.
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Well a 2 week vacation is coming to end. So you ask"Did you crank your car" well actually life happens again. Better half decided she wanted new kitchen cabinets. After what I have spent on my car ,no way I could say no. So I had to prep the kitchen,such as remove wallpaper and paint. I did manage to get one full day. But what the heck, going to have a new kitchen. And also I had my grand daughter for 5 days. That was great
Get in, I'll drive