Main Menu

Hellcrate announced

Started by 303 Mopar, October 30, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Quote from: MoparDave on October 30, 2017, 11:04:29 AM
303 I have asked my mopar connection that is at sema to ask about this.

When is he just going to give us tickets to SEMA?  It would make things a lot easier.

Brads70

Roadman

Quote from: Brads70 on October 30, 2017, 11:17:52 AM
Cool stuff!  :bigmoney:

:thinking:  Hellcat Javelin.    :idea:

Brads70

Quote from: Roadman on October 30, 2017, 11:30:05 AM
Quote from: Brads70 on October 30, 2017, 11:17:52 AM
Cool stuff!  :bigmoney:

:thinking:  Hellcat Javelin.    :idea:

I was going to say that but figured Alan would have a heart attack ! :rofl:

Cuda Cody

We need an E-Bodies.org representative at Sema.   ;)

Quote from: 303 Mopar on October 30, 2017, 11:15:36 AM
Quote from: MoparDave on October 30, 2017, 11:04:29 AM
303 I have asked my mopar connection that is at sema to ask about this.

When is he just going to give us tickets to SEMA?  It would make things a lot easier.

Chryco Psycho

MoparDave

@303 Mopar  ITt is advised to must have an intercooler for the super charger. Kit NOT offered by FCA/Mopar.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

MoparJunkie

Quote from: MoparDave on October 30, 2017, 12:05:34 PM
@303 Mopar  ITt is advised to must have an intercooler for the super charger. Kit NOT offered by FCA/Mopar.

That's kind of an odd thing. So they give you power with the supercharger, but hey don't forget to find an aftermarket intercooler kit or else heak soak like crazy! lol. Hopefully aftermarket companies will fill the voids of this engine swap. I'd like to see one done! With the 392 or This Hellcat swap do you get the functions like launch control available as well?

Chryco Psycho

How much is the replacement factory intercooler ?

303 Mopar

Quote from: MoparJunkie on October 30, 2017, 02:54:37 PM
Quote from: MoparDave on October 30, 2017, 12:05:34 PM

That's kind of an odd thing. So they give you power with the supercharger, but hey don't forget to find an aftermarket intercooler kit or else heak soak like crazy! lol. Hopefully aftermarket companies will fill the voids of this engine swap. I'd like to see one done! With the 392 or This Hellcat swap do you get the functions like launch control available as well?

Its already been done a couple of times that I know of, I think the Cleveland Performance crate offers some of the bells and whistles if you can fabricate it to work.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Moparman82

By mopar standards you mean Sheldon?  LOL it's like 5k more than the bow tie boys and their 650hp LT4 crate.  Way cooler tho!  I want one for an airboat!!  Hellboat!
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

HP_Cuda

Sounds great, that would be fun.

:burnout:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70

I'm thinking one of these in a E-Body should be quicker than a Hellcat. it's a good 800 lbs lighter if I read the specs right.  :D

Chryco Psycho

Done right you should be able to get 700 hp from a big bl;ock for around $12-14k but that can climb if you replace the block which iprobably should be done at that HP level .
he Chev LS would be cheaper  , generally are .