Main Menu

Hellcrate announced

Started by 303 Mopar, October 30, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

My friend Greg spent $20k on a crate 572 Hemi and it dynoed around 700 and not the 800 it was supposed to. The Intercooler is no big deal if you think out of the box, I made one up for Greg's Supercharged NSX and it was pretty easy.
Sheldon

303 Mopar

Press conference and official announcement. And Graveyard Carz stuck a hellcat engine in their RR made into a Superbird.   :banana:

303 Mopar

Hellcat Superbird and a 392 in Chris Jacobs' GTX at SEMA

Brads70

Maybe it's just me but somehow I wince a little looking at the Hellcat engine in a Superbird, just doesn't look right/belong somehow....?  :dunno:

Moparman82

Don't worry Brad, it wasn't a real super bird, it's a 70 RR they build a clone from
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Brads70

Quote from: Moparman82 on November 02, 2017, 06:58:00 AM
Don't worry Brad, it wasn't a real super bird, it's a 70 RR they build a clone from

I figured that by it not having any fender tags.... but still.......  :stop: unless your doing a full protouring type car. Just my  :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

Man, it's a good time to be a car guy!   :inlove:   :veryexcited:   :takealook:

Chryco Psycho

MoparDave

6.2 Hellcat Engines in stock. HERE !! wiring kits are due in December. And we supply the supercharged plastic covers. Since the production engines don't come with.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Cuda70-74

Wow 30k for engine  must be nice to be rich. The way things are going are we going to start putting electric motors in our classic cars.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Cuda70-74 on November 23, 2017, 04:25:39 AM
Wow 30k for engine  must be nice to be rich. The way things are going are we going to start putting electric motors in our classic cars.

Hellcrates are $15k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Chryco Psycho

+ all the extras , different oil pan , rad & fans , fuel tank etc it all adds up quick

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 24, 2017, 06:15:57 PM
+ all the extras , different oil pan , rad & fans , fuel tank etc it all adds up quick

Pretty sure I've been down that road..and it's nowhere near $15k for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

303 Mopar

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on November 25, 2017, 09:23:46 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 24, 2017, 06:15:57 PM

Pretty sure I've been down that road..and it's nowhere near $15k for that.

@MoparDave's $16k deal is amazing but is just the engine and harness.  For all the other required parts and mods, it is over $20k total cost. 

MoparDave

goes with the territory of building that car you have to have. We all know its cost to do what we want to these cars. Build a 528 or 572 hemi and stuff that into a car. Same issues, just different perspective. your into that engine for just 20k+ on a 528. plus all of the other support components needed.

:alan2cents: in the end it is all expensive regardless of an OEM build or a restomod powertrain.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/