Main Menu

My AAR project

Started by 6Pack70, November 06, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Wow really digging the color and attention to details
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Aar1064

Looking great Eddie. Looking forward to the Organisol.

6Pack70

Getting close on the paint now Chet.  Doors and decklid back on, gaps look really nice.  Maybe another week or so and it will be in the booth.   :banana: :banana:

Arctoad

Can hardly wait to see the final master piece. Both the Cuda and Challenger in this color just look amazing! If I had the doe and the time I'd bring my T/A back to the same color.

6Pack70

Just putting the finishing touches on the new booth and then it's  up next.  :banana:

Arctoad

Is the under carriage all being painted the body color?

6Pack70

Resto Rick's  urethane dip primer.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

6Pack70

Rick sells nice stuff with great instructions.   

6Pack70

Today is a great day!!!  Cuda is painted and in a couple weeks the textured black Organisol will be flying  :banana:     Thank you so much to Tony, Dave and Brandon at Menands Classic Cars for going the extra mile on my Cuda.   I normally never do this, but I put all my faith in these guys and trusted them with my project, and the results speak for themselves.  :clapping:  Great group of guys that take the time to listen to what you want and offer any help they can to make it what you want.   We truly need more guys like this in this hobby.    Thank you again guys.   Soon the assembly will begin at home.    Can't wait.   

6Pack70

Valances, mirrors and turnsignals. 

6Pack70

Couple shots in the new booth.

Cuda Cody

Bpret

That looks awesome! Reminds me of the one I had years ago. Regretting selling it even more now. Good luck with the build.